Poly (Erik Killmonger, T'Challa, M'Baku)

Alternate universe
Erik, T'Challa, and M'Baku are your three roommates and are ridiculously protective of you. You are wearing a black t-shirt dress and are putting your shoes on when you feel eyes on you.

You turn and come face to face with your roommates. They are looking at you with analysing eyes.

"Guys..."

"Go put on shorts," M'Baku commands.

"What? No! T'Challa!"

"She's going out with us M'Baku. She'll be fine."

M'Baku grunts.

"Fine."

You smile as Erik gives you your small bookbag and you all leave for brunch.
🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂
"Pose you two!" T'Challa says as he takes a picture of you and Erik sipping Bellinis.

"Why are you two so bougie?" M'Baku asks with a laugh.

"We are bad and bougie," you say making Erik snap his finger.

"Hey T'Challa."

You all turn to see Ulysses Klaw, star soccer player for the school, standing there.

As protective as the boys are of you, you are equally protective.

"What do you want Klaw?" You ask, eyes narrow.

"I can't talk to T'Challa?"

"Is M'Baku gay?"

"No?"

"There's your answer. Now fuck off."

"Damn little kitten is feisty today."

"Klaw..."

"Fine, Fine!"

He walks off and you sigh.

"I'm not drunk enough to handle Y'all suitors."

"Suitors?" M'Baku said. "Where?" He looked under the table making you all laugh.

"Alright, let's pay and then go to the Zoo!"

"M'Baku has the bill this time!"

"Goddamn!"

They laugh.
🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂
"Pose!"

M'Baku poses with the Gorilla who poses as well and they laugh. You look through the pictures. There's Erik with a Jaguar, T'Challa with a Panther, you with the owls, and now M'Baku with the gorilla.

"Calypso!"

You turn and all three men growl. It's W'Kabi, son of the dean and a grade A asshole.

"W'Kabi."

"Lovely seeing you today."

"Don't ruin it then," Erik says and you swallow your giggle.

W'Kabi glares at them.

"Calypso would you like to walk the zoo with me?"

"She's already doing it with us," T'Challa says in his diplomat voice (as you three call it).

"Besides, I'm having fun with my boyfriends."

Erik and M'Baku puff their chests out and you and T'Challa face palm as the two football players begin to flex.

"See you in polisci W'Kabi."

You all walk off.
🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂🥂
You walk into the gym and a few of the players whistle. You're in a sports bra and high waist shorts and a kimono robe.