Storm (M'Baku)

Part two of Cloud
You and M'Baku have been dating for maybe six months now. He is honestly the most handsy man you have ever been with. Every time he sees you, he immediately hugs you and a hand sneaks down to squeeze your butt. You find he does it at the worse times. Such as the time he did it before a meeting with the elders there. And the avengers. And your father.

He also likes to hide certain clothing items such as your bras. Why he wants you walking around with no support for the two things on your chest you call melons: you will never understand.

"M'BAKU!"

"Yes?"

His head pops out from the bathroom.

"Where are my bras? I need a bra."

"You don't need one. Just wrap your chest."

"And give myself a black eye when I go down the steps? No. Give me my bras!"

"No," he says with a smirk and you huff.

"I should've dated Erik," you mumble.

"Excuse me?"

"I said: I should've dated Erik. He wouldn't hide my bras. Or maybe T'Challa. He wouldn't grope me at meetings with the Avengers, Elders, and my parents there!"

You gasp as you are suddenly pinned to the wall, M'Baku's hand around your throat and you moan as he gives a gentle squeeze.

"No other man will touch you but me."

"M'Baku..."

"You don't need that thing."

"Babe..."

M'Baku catches your lips with a punishing kiss. You moan, pawing at your shirtless boyfriend's chest. He kisses your neck and you moan.

"M'Baku!"

"No bra. Wrap your chest and get ready."

You nod.

"Yes....Daddy."

M'Baku growls.

"You're lucky we have a meeting with the king. Little vixen."

You smirk as he kisses your forehead before letting you go.

M'Baku's hand slides down your back, hidden by the fur you are wearing. You roll your eyes as he squeezes your butt. He smiles, kissing your temple.

You sit down with M'Baku beside you, after greeting T'Challa and Erik. M'Baku glares as Erik squeezes you, hands dangerously low. He kisses your knuckles all while keeping eye contact with Erik.

You roll your eyes. Men.
❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️❄️
You two are barely back in the bedroom when M'Baku has you pinned to the wall and is mapping your neck with kisses.

"Fuck! M'Baku!"

"You look so good in this top."

You gasps as he pulls it down, exposing your breast to the cool air. He rubs your nipple and you whimper.

"M'Baku..."

"God I wanted to bend you over so badly but I don't want Erik seeing your face when you're in pleasure."

You blush as he strips you of your top and fur. You do the same, enjoying his smooth skin with tattoos on his arm. He tugs at your pants and you pull them off before moving to lay down. He licks his lips. The soft light makes you glow and you look breathtaking on the furs, on your stomach, braids down.