Twitter (Michael B. Jordan)

Follow me on Twitter! @KingChalcedony 😊 I'm hilarious (I think 😅)
👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅
"We all know the B in Michael B. Jordan is for "blow your back out" and that's what I want."

Michael's head snaps up at the comment and he looks over to see the group of girls and boys (its five of you: two guys and three girls). The girl who said the comment has her hair natural and they are in two neat puffs. You have on a black cropped hoodie and high waist black jeans with red sneakers.

"Nikita! You're wild!" One of the boys exclaim, laughing.

"How am I wild? Because I know what I want?"

"Because the man is sitting right there!"

You turn and see Michael who waves and you blink.

"That is my cue to leave and to change my identity. Excuse me."

You grab your small book bag and quickly leave making your friends laugh and follow after you. Michael quickly packs his things away and follows.

"Hey!"

Your friends grab you and hold you as he walks/jogs over.

"Traitors!" You cry as your friends laugh.

"Hey. Michael b. Jordan."

"Darius."

"Matthew."

"Samantha!"

"Ashley!"

You are silent, looking at your phone.

"This is Nikita."

You blush and give a small wave before your friends push you forward.

"Hello. I'm Michael."

"Hi."

"Would you like to grab a cup of coffee?"

"Even after what I said?"

"I think it's rather funny and cute. A bit sexy how you owned it until you saw me of course."

Your friends are all bouncing.

"Yes, yes she would. Her favourite drink from Starbucks is strawberry Açai with lemonade and light ice," Ashley said.

Michael smiles as he takes your hand.

"I'll return her—"

"If you don't we just assume you two are busy and she'll text us when she's ready," Darius says.

Michael laughs as he waves to your friends and pull you after him. You two enter Starbucks and he orders before you two sit down.

"I'm sorry!" You blurt out.

"It's fine!"

You blush as Michael grabs the drinks and gives you the pink drink. You sip it before smiling.

"So...tell me about yourself."

You smile as you begin to talk with Michael.
👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅👅
You moan as Michael kisses your neck, hands roaming your body. You are in Michael's bed and he's kissing on you.

"Want to taste you," he murmurs against your lips.

"Then taste," you reply.

"I will."

He pulls your jeans off and then your underwear. He spreads your legs and licks his lips before diving down.

You can't believe Michael B fucking Jordan is eating you out. He's tongue deep and you squirm as he holds your legs, keeping them spread and burying his face even deeper between your legs.