Lioness (T'Challa & Erik Killmonger)

Alternate Universe
"Fuckkkkkk" you moan as Erik smirks.

You had come over just to chill. You and Erik have been friends since college and even did the military together.

So how did you end up with Erik smashing your cakes to smithereens?

Simple answer: Netflix and chill.

Not so simple answer: you have feelings for Erik but never jumped on them so you'll take fucking because you know that's the closest you'll ever come.

"Damn baby, you're taking me perfectly."

You moan at the praise before whimpering as he grabbed your throat and kissed you. It was one of those sloppy, passionate kisses.

"Erik....c-c-close!"

He curses and goes even faster, grabbing the headboard for extra leverage.

"Fuckkkkkkk!"

You cum as Erik follows moments later, panting as he presses his forehead to yours. He pulls out and you go to the bathroom before returning.

Erik licks his lip at your shape. You're thick and not to tall, not to short so you're just perfect. At 5'8" with naturally curly hair, cinnamon brown skin, and amber eyes, you're breathtaking.

You pull your shorts back on and your top before sitting on the bed.

"I have to go Ashanti. Promised Mike I'd do something for him."

"Okay. Thanks for having me."

"It was my pleasure," he says with a smirk.

You leave quietly.
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
You have returned home to see your father and you hug him. Zuri smiles at you and you grin as he kisses your forehead.

"Welcome home Ashanti."

"Thanks Baba."

You two enter the house and you go to your room. Doesn't look like anything changed. You sigh before your phone chimes.

It's Erik.

You angrily throw your phone and it smashes against the vibranium window.

"Ash—wants wrong?"

"Nothing baba. Nothing."

"It's not nothing if you broke your phone. Don't you need—"

"I'm not going back baba. I'm staying."

Zuri blinks in shock but smiles as he hugs you.

"Well, T'Challa wants to see you."

"Okay. Let me shower and I'll be on my way."
🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀🎀
T'Challa sees you and his breath catches. You look beautiful in the setting Wakandan sun. You're in a simple dress with black, clear bands heels.

 You're in a simple dress with black, clear bands heels