Mistress (M'Baku & Erik Killmonger)

Alternate Universe with BDSM themes
M'Baku gently touches the necklace around his neck. To many it looks like a simple necklace: it is silver with a pendant hanging from it in the shape of a black skull. The eye sockets hold blue sapphires in them and the mouth is open with a lock in its mouth. But to those in the community; it's a simple sign of ownership.

He quietly enters the house and takes his shoes off, placing them in the proper place before walking to the living room. You're sitting in a hanging chair and in a long silk robe that covers the simple black teddy you're wearing.

"Mistress."

You look at your sub and smile. He walks over, kneeling before you and nuzzles your hand. He looks at you.

"You look tired love."

"I am Mistress. Work was long. And Mistress Okoye said she wishes to speak with you."

"Did she say why?"

"He said his new sub is being difficult."

"The short one?"

M'Baku nods.

"I told her W'Kabi is a handful."

M'Baku smiles as you run your fingers through his hair.

"Go shower and eat. We are suppose to go to the club tonight."

"Yes Mistress. Did you pick an outfit for me?"

"Yes I did my love. It's on your bed."

M'Baku stands and leans forward, kissing your cheek and you smile.

"Thank you Mistress."

You smile as your sub walks off.
🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀🥀
You smile at your sub. He's in black slacks and a matching black shirt with a dark grey tuxedo vest. You smile as you put the solid black choker on him. M'Baku looks up at you as you also put his necklace back on.

"Up my love."

He stands.

"You look good Mistress."

You smile.

You're in a simple black latex dress with a grey robe over it. You have on matching grey Louboutin heels with silver jewellery. Your necklace holds the "key" to M'Baku's necklace: the black skull key has the matching blue sapphires in its eyes.