Walk (T'Challa & Erik Killmonger)

Part Two of Run
You wake up in your room and you sit up. Davu, your father, enters the room with tea and you accept it.

"You are stressed."

"T'Challa...he's dead and Erik..."

"T'Challa isn't dead."

"What?"

"Get dressed and I'll take you to him. Finish that tea first!"

"Yes Baba!"

You finish the tea before dressing in a grey jumpsuit with matching boots and a cloak with a fur on the collar. You follow after Davu. He takes you to a little cave near the temple and you gasps before rushing over to T'Challa.

You stroke his face before your powers begin to cover T'Challa. You know it's healing him. Davu watches as you heal his body.

"T'Challa...please...wake up."

You kiss his forehead before standing.

"All we can do is wait."

You nod as you walk off, giving T'Challa one last look.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
"Shuri! Ramonda! Nakia!"

You rush forward and hug the three woman. M'Baku blinks as you greet the women. You quickly pull them after you and he follows. He watches as Ramonda gives T'Challa a herb and you all chant. Even the white man says it with you two.

You look at M'Baku and mouth thank you.

Suddenly, T'Challa shoots up and you all jump before you cradle him. He clings to you. You kiss his forehead before smiling.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
You throw him into the ship and T'Challa takes the ship down. You walk forward in a black catsuit designed by Shuri just for you. You stand next to T'Challa, eyes hard. Okoye smiles at seeing you two.

Your hands glow black and you begin to fight the border men as T'Challa runs forward. You are cold, ruthless, and merciless as you cut the men down. You even send one under the foot of a rhino.

You use M'Baku's shoulder to flip off and punch the shit out of W'Kabi, knocking him off the rhino. You give one more punch before running towards Shuri who panics as she calls for you.

You tackle Erik and she gasps as you two go over the edge.

You hiss as you two hit the track.

"Njeri! Are you okay?"

"I'll be okay once you fucking yield!"

Erik blinks as you growl at him.

"Babe...would you at least talk to me if I do?"

"Talk?"

"Babe...I know what I said was wrong. I was wrong. I fucked up. I was the one who wasn't supportive. You...you always stood by me. Even when I didn't deserve it. I'm sorry babe. Please..."

"Yield."

He looks at you with those brown eyes you love. He kneels before you, suit disappearing and he takes the necklace off.

"I yield. I need my wife."

You take the necklace before kissing his forehead. He smiles.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
Erik makes it his mission to gain his forgiveness. He spends all his time with you and you are first annoyed because he's a cockblock with T'Challa but calms down enough to know when you're with T'Challa, to leave you alone.

Right now, you're hanging out with T'Challa and Erik really wants to just be in your arms. He tracks you down and sees you're having a picnic with T'Challa. You're both laughing and T'Challa kisses your hand.