Momma Lion (M'Baku)

Alternate Universe
You fix Erik's tie and he grins at his brother T'Challa. Your twin boys are dressed in matching suits with black ties however, T'Challa has a purple printed cloth swooped around his shoulders and Erik has gold. You are in a simple yet elegant black gown.

 You are in a simple yet elegant black gown

(Your dress but in Black)

"Ready?"

"Yes Momma."

They take your hand as they both walk with you. Their respective necklaces glow when they are seen. You all enter the ballroom and everyone stares.

You are the current head of the Zegolide family who are also known as the Golden Tribe. A mob family that has a rich history that is fascinating. Your two boys, Erik (Also known as N'Jadaka) and T'Challa, are brothers you adopted. They're both 8 years old and geniuses. You are working on adopting their little sister, Shuri. She's with a foster parent that you have yet to meet.

"Miss Zegolide."

"Okoye."

You hug your best friend and bodyguard. She's in a black suit that hugs her curves.

"Detective Jabari is here and would like to talk to you."

"Keep an eye on the boys."

Erik and T'Challa have made their way over to another boy name James but most know as Bucky. His dad is Steve Rogers.

"Detective Jabari or should I say M'Baku?"

"M'Baku is Fine Miss Zegolide."

"I insist you call me Chelsea then."

A server walks by and you grab a glass of the drink. You take a sip. It's a rose Wine.

"What can I do for you Detective?"

"Can we talk outside?"

You take his arm and you two head outside. Okoye follows, keeping enough distance.

"Now, What can I do for the great Detective Jabari?"

"I...I need help."

"With?"

"I have a little girl who I'm fostering. I'm trying to adopt her or place her in a good home but every family that looks to adopt her and I look at their background..."

"They're unfit."

"Yes. I know you have two boys also from the country she's from and I think you are a good fit."

"So you want me to apply for her?"

M'Baku nods.

"What's her name?"

"Shuri. Shuri Udaku."

You blink.

"I've been trying to adopt her! She's the boys' little sister!"