Marriage (M'Baku)

Part Two of Arranged
Your tattoo is finally finished (and you may have gotten three more besides the sleeve) and you thank Kendi. He smiles and bows.

"It was an honour Chieftess. They are beautiful tattoos and I think the Chief will like them all.

You use one of your inventions to help heal the tattoo. Kendi smiles.

"I will see you soon?"

"Maybe. Maybe."

He smiles before leaving as you go shower. You finish and step out before putting on a black catsuit with your boots. You unzip the suit enough to show some cleavage and hint at the tattoo on your collarbone. You walk to the throne room.

You see M'Baku and your family. He lights up as you walk over and kiss his cheek. He catches sight of the tattoo and gently pulls the suit to the side before grinning.

"My name."

You chuckle as he traces the word.

"I'll call him back after lunch."

You pat his face and he smiles. He pulls you into his lap and you look at your family.

"Father. Mother. Brother."

You nod to them.

Shuri bounds over and pushes your sleeve up revealing part of the arm sleeve.

"What!! This is huge!"

You laugh as N'Jadaka also comes over to examine the tattoo.

"I wish I could get one," Shuri says.

"You could."

"That is unbecoming of a princess!" Ramonda says.

The room falls deathly quiet as she realises what she said. You glare at your mother.

"I think this visit needs to be cut short. Don't you agree Chief?"

"I do Chieftess."

You stand.

"I will see you next time Shuri and N'Jadaka. I'll miss you two."

You hug them before walking out the throne room. M'Baku coolly looks at the king and queen.

"My Chieftess wishes for you to leave. I would like for you to leave: you are causing more tension with your visit."

M'Baku stands.

"Hanuman grant you a safe trip home."
🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
With your parents gone, you and M'Baku settle into a new arrangement. Twice a week you sleep in the lab or unless you knockout, but after that you come back to the master bedroom.

M'Baku sees a new side to your personality: it's the sensual commanding side. There is nothing you do or say that can't make M'Baku stand at attention or immediately want to grovel at your feet.

Right now, M'Baku is holding you close, skin against skin, and he's rubbing your butt as you two talk. The conversation is about random things, well it was but M'Baku is now kissing your neck.

Your pretty moans fill his ear and he wants nothing more than to see what else can cause them.

He begins kissing down your body, kissing his name before traveling to your breast. You gently trace the tattoo of your name on the matching location of M'Baku. He smiles before sucking on a nipple. You moan as he licks it before kissing down your stomach.

He loves the sternum tattoo you have but right now: he wants to focus on something else.

M'Baku is about to eat you out when a servant knocks. You both groan.