Baby Izuku Chapter 1: The Struggles of Babysitting

Summary:
Izuku Midoriya went out for a jog to stick to his training regimen. However, he is struck by the quirk of a young lady who wants to be a villain. She has decide to start out by targeting a UA student and turning them into a baby! Luckily, Uraraka finds Izuku and takes him to UA. There, the students must take care of him until the effects of the quirk wear off. They are fine with helping their dear friend except Eijiro Kirishima. Kirishima has developed feelings for the young green hero and fears what he he might do in the child's presence. In the end, however, he is left with all the responsibility. How will this turn out?

Uraraka ran into the dorm rooms of class 1-A. She carried the bundle that she had found securely in her arms. The rest of the class had to see this!! She burst into the common room. All the students of class 1-A were there and turned to see why Uraraka rushed in. She spoke, "Guys!! You need to see this!! Deku was attacked by a quirk by a girl that's trying to be a villain. Now, he was forced to stealing something great!" Everyone gasped at the idea that Izuku was struck by a quirk. Into was unbelievable that Izuku could even commit a crime. Uraraka continued, "He was forced to steal...  my heart!!" She brought forth the bundle she was carrying to reveal a baby version of Izuku wrapped in a green jacket. Everyone looked at him in his new baby form. Baby Izuku stared at everyone, then stretched out his arms, smiled, and gooed. Everyone in the room went, "Aww." Everyone went towards baby Izuku and started to play with his little hands. Yaoyorozu made some baby clothes and diapers for Izuku to put on. She made a jacket that was green with bunny ears. He tried to play with the students as they came up to him. The only people that didn't play with him were Bakugo and Kirishima. Everyone understood why Bakugo wasn't playing as he hated Izuku, but they found it odd that Kirishima was avoiding Izuku. He seemed to be avoiding seeing the baby. At some point, Iida had left to get one of the teachers. He returned with Aizawa. The students showed him the baby and Uraraka explained what happened. Aizawa attempted to ease the effects of the quirk, but to no avail. He told the students that they would be in charge of the baby until the managed to contact Izuku's mother so that she could come to take care of Izuku. He left the students to their own devices. They started to show their quirks to baby Izuku, with him laughing and being joyful as they expected. He enjoyed quirks, even as a baby. Uraraka used her quirk to make him float. He tried to escape by flying, but Shoji managed to catch him thanks to his height. They take him out to show him around the school. At one point, they find themselves in a hallway with open windows. Ashido tries to grab baby Izuku. Uraraka moves to hold Izuku out of Ashido's grasp, but she ends up throwing baby Izuku out an open window!! The students gasp in horror as their friend is thrown out the window. Kirishima acts quickly and jumps out the window. He grabs onto baby Izuku and hardens his body as they fall. They hit the ground with tremendous force. Kirishima stops his quirk and sees that baby Izuku is okay, but clinging to him. Kirishima gives his friends a thumbs up to signify that they are both okay. He meets up with them. Kirishima attempts to give baby Izuku back to Uraraka, but Izuku whines and tried to grab onto Kirishima with all his might. Iida said, "It seems that Midoriya wishes to be with Kirishima as opposed to Uraraka." Uraraka gasped, "Why?" Asui responded, "Well, you did sort of just throw him out a window." Uraraka just lowered her head in shame. Baby Izuku cooed at Kirishima, who hugged him tightly. Kirishima had had a crush on Izuku for the past few weeks, which was why he tried to avoid such an adorable version of him. At that moment, the students heard someone call out, "Izuku!!!!!" They turned to see Inko Midoriya running up to them, crying. She reached for her son and hugged him so tightly, it seemed as though he might be turned to mush. Izuku cried and Kirishima quickly took him back into his arms. Inko was surprised that her son preferred to be with his friend than his mother. Kirishima explained, "I just saved him when Uraraka accidently through him out the window. So, now he's really attached to me." Inko fainted as soon as she heard that her son was thrown out a window. Shoji and Ojiro lifted her up to take her to her to Recovery Girl. Baby Izuku reached out for his mother, obviously concerned for her well being. Kirishima smiled. It was just like Izuku to care about the well being of others, even as a baby. Kirishima followed his friends to Recovery Girl's office. Recovery Girl had them lay down Inko until she regained consciousness a few minutes later. Inko nearly fainted again when she remembered what happened to her son. However, she was stopped by Izuku's hug. Kirishima had laid him down with Inko while she was unconscious. Recovery Girl spoke, "Well, she's alright. By the way Kirishima, Principal Nezu said that you can take baby Midoriya to his hoem for the weekend. The quirk's effects should last until then, but he'll start to age slowly as the quirk's effects wear off. He'll start turning back to his own age in phases, so be careful." Kirishima was surprised that the principal was so aware of the situation. Then again, it seemed that Izuku had been of great importance to many of the school faculty. Especially All Might.

Once Inko was released from Recovery Girl's care, they went to the Midoriya household. Kirishima had never been to his apartment. In actuality, Kirishima rarely even spent time with Izuku. Even so, he admired his classmate. He entered Izuku's old room, which was covered with hero merchandise. Naturally, the majority of it was All Might themed. Kirishima laughed at Izuku's decor and set baby Izuku on the bed. Kirishima started playing with the baby's hands. After about an hour, Inko called them out for dinner. Kirishima took baby Izuku to be fed. Inko had prepared some fish and rice for her and Kirishima while she had purchased baby food for Izuku. Both of them tried to feed baby Izuku, but he kept on avoiding the spoon that held the food. Kirishima decided that he would distract Izuku with his quirk while Inko fed him. It worked, but it resulted in Izuku needing to be changed. Kirishima thanked Inko for taking care of that. He wasn't keen on changing diapers, especially those of his crush. Kirishima spent the rest of the night playing with the baby, Inko helping to take care of him. Eventually, baby Izuku grew tired. Inko had brought out Izuku's old crib for him to sleep in. Kirishima moved it to the bedroom so he could sleep next to Izuku. They fell asleep. As they did, the quirk's effects began to wear off a little, changing the age that Izuku was once again.