Quirk Swap Chapter 5: New Surprises

Izuku woke up with a start. He looked up to his alarm clock to see that it was almost six in the morning. He rubbed his eyes as he got up from the bed. He turned to see Kirishima still fast asleep. Izuku smiled at his new boyfriend and got out of bed. He decided to give him a few more minutes of sleep. Izuku got all his things ready for class. He was still worried about the hero training that they would have to do today and how or if he could use Kirishima's quirk. Sure, he had taken dozens of notes on it, but he never actually considered him using it. Izuku sighed as finished getting dressed for classes. Now it was half past six. Izuku decided that it was time to wake up. He walked to his bed and began to nudge Kirishima. He did that for a few minutes, but the taller male was still asleep. Then Izuku got an idea. He got up to Kirishima's ear and said, in his sexiest voice, "Oh, please. I need someone to pleasure me." Kirishima woke up and said, "I'll do it." He then looked around and spotted Izuku smirking. Kirishima frowned, "I guess this means that you don't want me to pleasure you, huh?" Izuku smiled and shook his head, "Sorry, but no tamales. Maybe later. You need to hurry up and go get changed for class. You only have a few more minutes." Kirishima looked at the clock before jumping again, "Oh crap. You're right. I'll see you later Izuku." With that, Kirishima ran out of Izuku's room, but came back inside immediately, "I'm naked. I need my clothes." Izuku laughed as he pointed to where Kirishima had left his clothes. Kirishima picked them up and got dressed. He ran out of Izuku's room as Izuku was putting on his backpack.

Izuku got to class a few minutes after Kirishima left his room. Eventually, the rest of his classmates entered. However, Aoyama, Mineta and Tokoyami came in with terrified expressions on their faces and they looked as though they hadn't gotten any sleep last night. The three of them looked at Izuku before sitting down in their respective seats. Kirishima then rushed into class. Kaminari looked at him, "Hey Kirishima. Why are you so late? You're usually here before me." Kirishima chuckled nervously as Bakugo glared at him, "Well, guess I just overslept." Then, Tokoyami stood up. Everyone else looked at him. Tokoyami said, "Kirishima, we heard everything." Kirishima gave a puzzled look, "What do you mean?" Tokoyami replied, "We are on the same floor as Midoriya and we heard everything that the two of you did last night. All... five... hours of it." Kirishima and Izuku blushed red at the realization that they had been heard by Izuku's floor mates. If even Tokoyami, who was at the end of the floor, heard them, then they must have been very loud. Then they realized something else. They were loud enough to be heard by Izuku's floor mates, but they weren't the only ones how were present on the floor. A teacher came to check the floors to make sure that everyone else was in their rooms. That meant that the teacher probably heard them too! A few of the students watched Kirishima and Izuku as they realized what Tokoyami was talking about. Kirishima sat down at his desk and both he and Izuku banged their heads on them. Shortly after, Aizawa came in. He turned to the class, "All right everyone settle down." He looked at Kirishima and then Izuku, "Midoriya, Kirishima, All Might wanted to talk to the two of you about something. Go to the nurse's office right now." And that was the most mortifying part of Izuku's life. Or so he thought.

Once the two of them reached Recovery Girl's office, All Might looked at them with a disappointed frown. Izuku felt so ashamed that he grabbed Kirishima's arm and tried to hide behind the taller boy. Kirishima did his best to distract All Might from talking about last night's escapades by telling him how Izuku had trusted him with the secret of One for All and how he would protect the secret and Izuku. All Might sighed when he was done, "That's all fine young Kirishima, but that's not what I needed to talk to you two about." Recovery Girl walked into the office, "Alright, All Might. I got the medication for Midoriya. Honestly, did you forget he was a teenage boy? How did you never talk to him about this?" All Might sighed, "It just never came up." Kirishima was confused, "What came up?" All Might turned to him, "Do you remember how One for All is the physical embodiment of everyone who's ever wielded it?" Kirishima and Izuku said, "Yeah." "And remember how my master was a woman?" "Yeah." All Might hesitated for a moment before continuing, "And remember how Midoriya used to not be able to get pregnant?" Kirishima and Izuku blinked at All Might for a few moments. Eventually Izuku said, "No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I can't get pregnant! What would everyone say!? What would they think?! What would my mother think???!!" All Might said, "Calm down young Midoriya. We have medication to prevent it from happening. Just take it before the two of you... have fun again." The two boys blushed as Recovery Girl said, "All right. Let's go Midoriya. I want to do some tests on you." Izuku nodded and followed Recovery Girl. After a few minutes, Recovery Girl brought Izuku back to All Might and Kirishima with a grim look on her face. She turned to the men, "Do you remember how we just talked about One for All's secret power?" The men replied, "Yeah." "Remember how the medication that I gave Midoriya was to stop him from getting pregnant?" "Yeah." Recovery Girl let out a sigh, "Remember how he didn't take the medication before a long time of pleasure?" The three of them stopped before saying, "No." Recovery Girl said, "Congratulations. Midoriya's pregnant."