Valentines Day Special

It was Valentine's Day and the students were read to celebrate. The girls were giving their chocolates to the boys. Several of them were blushing at the idea of the girls giving them chocolates, while other, like Tokoyami, did not care much for the chocolates that they received. Uraraka said, "Hey Deku. Are you excited about Valentine's Day?" Deku looked down at his school uniform, which was decked in Valentine's Day decorations, "I guess." Uraraka laughed, "Man, even Tokoyami is getting chocolates. Wonder who else would get chocolates." Izuku said, "Yeah. He's sort of lucky." Ida asked, "Do you have anyone special you want to get chocolates from?" Izuku shook his head, "Not really. I mean, only girls give out chocolates and in case you forgot, I have someone that I like who is a guy." Ida said, "Oh, right. I forgot." Uraraka said, "Well, why don't you just give him a gift?" Izuku said, "It's tradition for girls to give the chocolates, not the guys. Besides, I'm not sure if he would like the chocolate at all." Uraraka said, "Don't worry about it. Just give him his gift. No one is going to really care." Izuku said, "I guess I'll try."

Bakugo, Kaminari, and Kirishima were all walking to class. Kaminari was tightly hugging the heart shaped box of chocolates that Bakugo had given him earlier that day. Kaminari was jumping up and down in excitement. Bakugo groaned, "Damn. I should've just given you a small candy package. You are so annoying now! You damn bastard. Why did I even fall in love with you?" Kaminari grinned like a goof, "Oh, Katsuki. Don't pretend like you aren't happy that I love you too." Kirishima laughed, "Man, you're lucky that the fact that you two love each other is so obvious. I mean, you're one of the few people that Bakugo lets call him Kacchan." Kaminari smiled, "Yeah. I know. Anyway, you ready to give the gift basket." Kirishima raised said gift basket and said, "Yep. I've been preparing for this all week." Bakugo scoffed, "Damn bastard. Only girls give chocolates on Valentine's Day." Kirishima said, "Yeah, but, it's also a day of love. It doesn't matter your gender if you give a gift to a person you love." Kaminari said, "I support your idea to give a gift to the one you love." Kirishima grinned at his friend as they reached the classroom and entered. Immediately, Kirishima spotted the target of his affections, "Midoriya!!!" He quickly ran to the green haired male with the gift basket. Midoriya turned to the red haired boy, "Oh, Kirishima. How are you today?" Kirishima held out the basket, "Here. Happy Valentine's Day. This is for you." Midoriya took the basket with a shocked expression and smiled brightly. He set the basket aside and rummaged through his backpack, mumbling to himself. Suddenly, he gasped and pulled something out. He turned back to Kirishima and held it out, "Here. I got this for you." In Izuku's hands was a large chocolate in the shape of Crimson Riot. Kirishima gasped and grabbed the chocolate. He hugged the chocolate, "Midoriya. Thank you very much." Midoriya smiled, "Yeah." The two continued to stand there, blushing at each other. The two looked deeply at each other and were beginning to lean each other to kiss each other when Aizawa spoke up, "Excuse me. Please tell the complimentary color hair students that this a hero class and not a romantic comedy." The two of them blushed madly and ran straight for their seats. Tsu said, "Wow. I sort of expected Ochako and Midoriya to end up together." Mineta said, "Well, we are in an anime. Like most, anime, the most obvious pair doesn't usually end up together." The students looked at him, "What?" Mineta said, "What?" The students blinked and then looked forward. 

Later that day, moans were heard from both Kirishima's and Bakugo's rooms. Needless to say, many of the students on that floor did not get enough sleep. The next day, Bakugo, Kaminari, Kirishima, and Izuku each received a complaint letter from several students about their "activities."