Baby Bakugo Chapter 1: The Anger Baby

Summary:
Sequel to Baby Izuku. After Izuku returns to his normal age, he goes about his regular day. However, there is now the problem that he has with Kirishima. The two are in love with each other. However, they are unaware of this and, as such, are not sure how to define their relationship. They have decide to meet to discuss it, but they are interrupted when Kaminari brings in Bakugo who was struck by the same quirk that changed Izuku. Now Izuku and Kirishima must take care of the baby Bakugo as he returns to his own age.

It was the day that Izuku Midoriya was freed from the effects of the quirk that turned him into a baby. The problem now was that he had been confessed to by Eijiro Kirishima. That morning, they had kissed each other, but they had yet to identify their relationship. They were suppose to discuss it after class. The two of them met in the common room. They were going to go somewhere private to talk when Kaminari came rushing in, panting. He looked at everyone and said, "Guys, we have a problem. Bakugo was trying to kill whoever turned Midoriya into a baby when... he got turned into a baby too!" Kaminari held out the baby Bakugo. Everyone gasped at the sight. Izuku moved towards the baby and grabbed him. The moment he did so, baby Bakugo began to attack him. He hit Izuku and screamed. Eventually, Kirishima came up to try to take Bakugo away, but he refused to let go. Kirishima tried to pry him off Izuku, "Man, why is Bakugo so clingy?" Izuku just sighed, "He probably wants to hit me more." After some time, Bakugo let go of Izuku and started to attack Kirishima. He didn't mind it, but he still wanted to talk to Izuku and baby Bakugo was not helping with that. Kaminari spoke, "Well, Kirishima and Midoriya seem to have a handle on the situation. Good night." Kaminari went to his room with the rest of his classmates following suit. Only Kirishima and Izuku remained to take care of the baby.

Kirishima and Izuku were having the worst time of their lives. They had been doing their best to take care of baby Bakugo, but no matter what they did, he yelled and hit them, mostly Izuku. Kirishima managed to put Bakugo on the floor and playing away from them. They had classes tomorrow. Kaminari had told Mr. Aizawa what had happened. He said that they had to take Bakugo to class with them so that they could take care of him when he started to return to his own age. Izuku wanted to get ready for bed when he turned to face Kirishima, "Hey, do you and baby Kacchan want to sleep in my room? It's  okay if you don't want to. I just wanted to see if you wanted help. Kacchan can be handful as a baby." Kirishima looked at Izuku, "Umm, okay. I'll sleep in your room. I mean, we'll sleep in your room." Izuku blushed a little and led Kirishima to his room. Throught that time, Bakugo kept whining even more than before. Clearly he didn't want to be with Izuku. That was funny since the only way that they managed to get Bakugo to sleep was by having him sleep on Izuku.

The morning after, the three of them woke up. However, when Kirishima and Izuku woke up to see that Bakugo had turned into a child. He was still a bit groggy, but he saw them waking up. It seemed that he managed to get clothes that fit. Izuku guessed that Yaoyorozu had come into his room to give Bakugo his new clothes. Izuku looked at the young Bakugo as he spoke, "Deku, pick me up and feed me!" Izuku was not shocked in the leadt that Bakugo was so bossy even as achild. At least they would not have to worry about him while they were in class. Izuku took Bakugo in his arms and went to the kitchen. Behind him, Kirishima was staring at Bakugo. Bakugo then raised his hand to give Kirishima the middle finger as he smirked. Kirishima was angry now that Bakugo had all of Izuku's attention, but he knew that it was only until the quirk's effects wore off. However, that didn't stop him from feeling jealous over how Bakugo was able to get Izuku to do anything he wanted. Kirishima just wanted the quirk's effects to end soon so that he could talk to Izuku about what type of relationship they have.