Cosplay

Izuku frowned at what he was hearing, "Wait, so, you can't come?" Todoroki shook his head, "Sorry Midoriya, but my brother Toya is coming to visit and Fuyumi wants all of us to be there to make sure he and dad don't have a confrontation. So, I can't go with you to the convention." Izuku had recently purchased two non-refundable tickets for the heroes convention that would take place in a few days. He had originally invited Todoroki to go with him, but now those plans were shot. Izuku said, "It's okay Todoroki. Your family is very important. I'll just ask someone else if they want to go with me." And he did ask and he was rejected by every single one of his friends. It seemed that they were all busy that day. Izuku felt depressed. He couldn't get his money back and there were already a bunch of tickets being sold online, so it was unlikely that he could get his extra one sold in time. Plus, he didn't want to go alone. Izuku smacked his head on the table as he sat down with his friends. Uraraka said, "Hey, Deku. If you don't wanna go alone, why don't you ask Kirishima?" Izuku jumped right back up, "No. I can never ask him. It would be too embarrassing." Izuku had grown a crush on the red head a few weeks back. As a result, there was no way he would ask his first crush to go to a nerdy heroes convention with him. There was also the fact that Izuku had been planning to cosplay as All Might at the heroes convention. If Kirishima ever saw that, Izuku is certain that he would die from the sheer embarrassment.  Just then, Kirishima walked into the room. He said, "Hey, Midoriya. Todoroki said that you had an extra ticket to a heroes convention and that you wanted to ask me to go with you. Is that true?" Izuku turned to the dual eyed male. Todoroki merely turned his head to avoid direct eye contact. Izuku turned back to Kirishima, "Yeah. I've been looking for someone to take the extra ticket. But it's okay. I can jut ask someone else to go with me." Kirishima said, "No way dude. Let me go with you. I'd love to spend time with you." Izuku blushed and quickly thought of an excuse for Kirishima not to go, "Oh. I'll be cos playing as All Might. It would be weird if you weren't cos playing, so there's that." Kirishima chuckled, "Don't worry. I have a Crimson Riot costume that should be just the right size. I wore it for Halloween last year. So, how about it?" Izuku gave him a weak smile, "Sure. I'll text you the details later." Kirishima waved at him and left the room. Izuku resumed to hitting his head on the table.

The week goes by quickly. Izuku and Kirishima are taking the train to the convention. Izuku was rather nervous to be cos playing with Kirishima, but it was already too late to take back what he meant about cos playing. They arrived in the arena that was hosting the convention. They walked to the bathrooms to change into their outfits. Izuku came out emerged in his All Might hoodie with padding to add muscle and a mask that had a huge smile painted on it. Kirishima emerged in a Crimson Riot costume. Kirishima smiled, "Man, Midoriya. Your costume is good. I especially like that face mask. Reminds me of your first hero costume version. You had the same thing." Izuku nodded, "Yeah. It was easy to get one, so I decided to use it." Kirishima patted him on the back, "Alright. Come on. Let's go." The two UA students walked outside and began enjoying the convention. Izuku ending up being so enamored by the convention that he didn't even feel nervous about being with Kirishima anymore. The two males began walking around the convention. They looked at the different booths that held information about heroes and even bought a few souvenirs to take home. After several hours of walking, Izuku and Kirishima went to the bathroom to change back into their normal clothes. Kirishima asked, "Hey, wanna go get some food at the snack bar?" Izuku nodded. They walked to the snack bar and ordered some burgers and fries. Izuku then asked, "Do you want ice cream, Kirishima?" Kirishima grinned, "Yeah. Can you get me the All Might one?" Izuku grinned, "Of course!" They walked back to the train station as they each licked their ice cream, their souvenirs in hand. As they were waiting for the train, Kirishima suddenly said, "You know, Midoriya, I had a lot of fun today." Izuku turned to him, "Me too." They stared at each other and both leaned forward at the same time and kissed each other on the lips. As they separated they walked into the train and sat next to each other. On the way back to UA, they held hands tightly.