The Pussycats Find Izuku's Mate Chapter 4: Round 2: The Fashion Show

Izuku sighed as he drank the water he had gotten when he had run away. He was still unhappy with the fact that the Pussycats were finding him a mate against his will. All Might approached him, "Young Midoriya. I wanted to talk to you." Izuku turned to look at his mentor, "What did you want to talk about?" All Might sighed, "You need to be more careful with One for All. Though, you'll probably want to tell your new spouse about it." Izuku groaned at the mention of him getting married. As he did, All Might walked away while the rest of class 1-A approached him. Ashido said, "Midoriya, there you are. We wanted to talk to you to see who's your favorite to win." Uraraka luahged a little, "I think it's going to be Bakugo." Sero said, "No way. Kirishima has the best shot." Mineta nodded, "Yes. Anyone other than Yaoyorozu. I want to touch her myself." Tsuyu smacked him with her tongue when she said, "Well, Kaminari has charisma, so he has a shot." Ashido shook her head, "No, he's only here to show off for to the girls. I wish Todoroki was still in the running. He had the best shot. Well, other than Bakugo." Iida spoke, "Yaoyorozu is a good woman and a fine hero, so she has a big shot as well." Aoyama said, "Well, we must also consider Tetsutetsu. He has managed to make it this far without much trouble. It is as Mr. Tiger said. Love conquers all, even quizzes." The students of class 1-A nodded in understanding. There was still a chance that Tetsutetsu could end up marrying Izuku and taking their cinnamon roll from them. Uraraka clenched her fists, "We must not let steel boy take our Deku." The rest of class 1-A nodded in agreement. Izuku just sighed at how his friends were so willing to make sure that they chose who he would end up marrying. He went back into the gym to see the rest of the competition.

After the break, the rest of the audience returned in anticipation for the next round. Once everyone was settled down, Tiger stepped up to the stage. He announced, "We will now begin the second round. The contestants need to show off their style. First they'll show off their best clothes, then their casual wear and finally their swimsuits. Let's begin." With that, the curtain rose to reveal the contestants. Bakugo was first wearing a black suit with a red dress shirt underneath and a black and red striped tie. Kaminari followed, wearing a black suit with a yellow dress shirt underneath. Kirishima came up third with a long sleeve red dress shirt with a black vest over it and brown slacks.. Yaoyorozu followed him wearing a red dress with black hearts decorating the hem. Tetsutetsu came last wearing a gray long sleeve dress shirt with a black tie and black pants. The crowd admired the appearances of each of the contestants. The judges talked amongst themselves. Tiger then spoke up, "Alright, now on to the casual clothing." The contestants went backstage to change. Once the curtain rose again, the contestants came back wearing casual clothing. Bakugo was wearing a red shirt and loose black pants. Kaminari followed with a yellow long sleeve shirt and blue jeans. Kirishima came up with a black hoodie and blue pants. Yaoyorozu followed with a black tank top and short shirts similar to the ones she used for her costume. Tetsutetsu was last wearing a gray shirt that said might in bold, black letters and brown pants. The judges talked amongst themselves again. Tiger told the contestants, "Okay. Now the five of you must change into a swimsuit. Make it good. It's the last part." Yaoyorozu smirked and chuckled. Everyone looked at her confusedly. She said, "Fools. I already have the best sourve for a seductive outfit. I made a great trek into a dangerous, unknown land to retrieve this information. It guarantees that I will win. For you see, I retrieved a magazine from... Mineta's dorm room." Everyone gasped in shock at what Yaoyorozu did. Kirishima said, "Whoa. You went into Mienta's room? So manly." Bakugo looked at the tall contestant, "I salute your bravery." That served to boost Yaoyorozu's ego. Never had Bakugo ever actually praised one of his fellow students. As the contestants went backstage to change, Mineta began to talk to himself, "Oh my fucking god. A girl like that was in my room. She was touching my things. Oh man. And she's going to wear a bikini from my collection? Oh god. What great material for tonight." Before he could continue, Tsuyu knocked him out with her tongue. After a few minutes, the contestants lined back up behind the curtain. Tiger stepped onto the stage, "Alright. Time for the final part. We will now do the swimsuit portion. Let's welcome our contestants." Once he went back to the judges, the curtain rose. Bakugo was first with black swim trunks with red flames on the sides. Kaminari was second with blue trunks with lighting bolts. Kirishima followed with red swim trunks. Tetsutetsu followed him with the same type of trunks, but they were gray. They looked at each other. Kirishima groaned, "Oh man. We match again. Now I won't stand out." As he complained, Yaoyorozu came onto the stage. She had made an outfit she had seen in Mineta's magazine with her quirk and had it appear on her. As the crowd saw her, they gasped in absolute shock. Yaoyorozu was wearing a frilly swimsuit that covered almost all of her body! Her entire body was almost completely hidden by the frills. The crowd didn't know how to respond. Mineta had regained consciousness and muttered, "Yeah. A swimsuit that covers so much of the body and applies beauty. Besides, women should cover up more." The students and teachers looked at him in disbelief at his preferences. Ashido said, "Wow. Your taste are less perverted than I expected." The judges got over their shock and talked amongst themselves. Once they were done, they faced the contestants. Tiger said, "Alright. Four of you were good enough to move onto the third round. Sorry, but Kaminari, you are out." Kaminari gasped, "What? Why?" Tiger replied, "Well, for starters, you are very unattractive." Kaminari made a face of utter depression as Bakugo laughed. Tiger continued, "And second, you're not here for Midoriya, only for yourself. Now, please step down." Kaminari stepped down the stage as the students went backstage to change back into their normal clothes. Pixie-Bob got onstage, "Alright. We'll be taking a short break before we start round three, the quirk round!"