What Happened? Chapter 2: Tell Me Your Story

Kirishima could not stop worrying. It had been two days since he and Izuku had taken down the gang. He still wondered what had caused Izuku so much pain over his life. All Kirishima knew was that it had to had happened before the school year of UA. He considered asking Bakugo about it, but when he brought up the subject. Bakugo flat out refused. But it was weird. Bakugo didn't yell at him or insult him or say something bad about Izuku. He just said no. Kirishima was even more curious. He knew that Bakugo and Izuku had known each other since childhood and that they had a strained relationship, but he didn't know any of the details about that either. Kirishima thought to what he knew about Bakugo's past. It seemed to be quite a lot. That got him to thinking about what he knew about the other student's past. He actually knew a lot about his classmates. All of them except one. Izuku Midoriya was the only one he knew basically next to nothing about. He knew that Izuku had grown up admiring All Might like everyone else and that he had known Bakugo since childhood. That was it. Two simple fact was all he knew. Kirishima slumped into his desk. He spotted Izuku speaking to Uraraka and Iida. That's when he heard that Izuku would be spending the weekend with his mother. Kirishima got the idea to take that chance to speak to Izuku's close friends in order to find out more about him. Kirishima perked up at his plan.

A few days later, the weekend came. Izuku bid his friends farewell and told Mr. Aizawa that he would be back just before the set curfew. Once he was gone, Kirishima looked for his friends. Luckily, they were all gathered in the kitchen studying. Iida, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Todoroki looked up as Kirishima called to them. He approached them with a smile, "Hey, what's up?" Iida replied, "We were just studying for our classes. Did you need something Kirishima?" Kirishima took his chance, "Yeah actually. You see, I noticed that I know a lot about everyone else, but next to nothing about Midoriya. I asked him once, but he didn't want to tell me for some reason. I think he was just embarrassed. So, I was wondering if you guys could tell me anything. It would be a big help to me, since we will be working together." Uraraka smiled, "Ah, that's so nice of you Kirishima." Tsuyu nodded her head in agreement, "It is, but I'm afraid that I don't know much about Midoriya either." Uraraka put a finger on her chin, "Huh, neither do I." Iida said, "I'm afraid that my knowledge on Midoriya's personal life is incredibly limited." Todoroki spoke next, "Same for me." Kirishima looked at them, "But the four of you are his best friends. He talks to all of you all the time. You tell him about all your personal stuff. How is it that none of you know anything about Midoriya's personal life?!" Kirishima punched the table with a hardened fist. He looked up to see the rest of the class gather around the kitchen to see the cause of the commotion. It was then that Kirishima realized that he had started yelling. Tsuyu said, "We're sorry Kirishima, but we don't know any more about Midoriya than you do. He just doesn't like to talk about himself or his past. That's just the way he is. You can't blame him for being private." Kirishima looked back at Tsuyu for a moment before walking to the elevator to go back to his room. Kirishima worked for a few more hours on a plan to find out more about Izuku. He had no idea what motivated him so much. It was more than Suneater's words or Fatgum's questions. It was something else. The idea that Izuku had suffered and still felt the pain from that suffering left a bad taste in Kirishima's mouth. He dedicated as much time as he could to coming up with a plan to find out more about Izuku.

With just a few minutes to spare, Izuku managed to reach the dorms. He signed himself back into the school for the night. He was tired. He had spent the entire day talking to his mother and helping her out with what he could. They ended up making cookies that Izuku planned to share with everyone. He decided that he would put them in his room's fridge. He took the elevator to his floor and started to walk to his room. To is surprise, someone was standing in front of his dorm room. It was Kirishima! Izuku wondered what he could want when he remembered what Kirishima had asked him after they captured the gang. Izuku decided that if Kirishima asked again, he would avoid telling him. His past was not something that he was ready to face yet. It still felt too fresh and painful. Izuku walked to his room, "Kirishima, why are you here?" Kirishima turned to Izuku, "We need to talk. Can I come in?" Izuku nodded his head.

Kirishima entered the room. Izuku turned on the lights. His room was still the same as when they first moved into the dorms, covered top to bottom with All Might merchandise. Kirishima looked around and saw Izuku put something into his freezer. And Kirishima was a bit disturbed by how he looked at his friend's butt. Izuku turned to Kirishima and sat down on the bed, "So what did you want to talk about?" Kirishima said, I want you to tell me about your past. I asked yourself friends, but they didn't know anything either. So please tell me. I want to know more about you." Izuku shook his head. Kirishima got on the bed and approached Izuku, "Please." Izuku stared at him before he shook his head again. Kirishima was about to ask again before he leaned in and kissed Izuku. His mind told him to stop, but his body told him to do more. This was the pattern that he followed as he kissed Izuku. The pattern he followed as he bite into his neck. The pattern he followed as he removed both his and Izuku's clothing. It was the pattern he followed as he penetrated Izuku and earned moans out of him.

Kirishima woke up several hours later. He turned to see that Izuku was still asleep. Kirishima thought back to the events that had transpired. What was I thinking? he thought. Why did I have sex with Midoriya? I just wanted to learn more about him. I didn't come here to meet my own needs. I didn't even realize I wanted this. Man, what a mess. But I have to stick with him. I took his virginity and I have to take responsibility. At that moment, Izuku woke up and saw Kirishima. The moment he was awake, Kirishima went back to what they did before. They continued that until they were both worn out. Kirishima took this chance to talk to Izuku, "Why won't you tell me?" Izuku refused to look at him, "Because the scars are still there, they still hurt, they're still open."