Baby Bakugo Chapter 2: Childish Jealousy

Kirishima wanted Bakugo to return to his own age as soon as possible. It seeme that the child Bakugo liked nothing more than having Izuku's attention and rubbing it in Kirishima's face. Bakugo had been making Izuku do all sorts of things for him. He made Izuku put on his school uniform (a small version produced by Yaoyorozu). He had him feed him. He even had Izuku carry him to class. Kirishima understood that Bakugo would remember what they were talking about since he would retain his memory once he was back to normal. That still didn't explain why he had to sit on Izuku's lap. Kirishima was Bakugo's friend, but he was tempted to hit the little boy. In between classes, he refused to go anywhere near his friends and had Izuku take him somewhere. Of course, Izuku, being the nice guy he was, obeyed Bakugo without a single thought. Kirishima had to deal with Bakugo hogging all of Izuku's attention. Accepting i didn't mean that he was happy about it. He glared at Bakugo every so often, resulting in the boy flipping him off. Of course a child Bakugo would know how to flip someone off. The classes went on this way until lunch. Bakugo wanted to sit away from Izuku's friends, but he refused. Izuku said, "Kacchan, you need to stop being so selfish. If you don't, I'm afraid that I have to send you home. By that I mean I'll call your mom." Bakugo was shocked for a moment, clearly not used to Izuku denying him anything. He huffed and sat next to Uraraka. Kirishima walked up to Izuku's table and sat across from Izuku, "Hey, how's the kid doing?" He smiled, ignoring the angry glare that he received from Bakugo. Izuku replied, "It's going okay. He is a bit selfish, but the effects of the quirk should last only another hour or two. Thankfully, it seemes that it took less time for him. I'm glad." Kirishima smiled even wider, "That's great news!" He grew silent for a moment before saying, "Hey, Midoriya. Can we talk in private once Bakugo is back to normal?" Izuku blushed a bit just before he nodded.

Izuku was having a tough time with Bakugo. Ever since he spoke with Kirishima at lunch, the child had been wild. He yelled and punched people with no reason behind it. He waited an hour. He hoped that Bakugo would be back to normal by then, but he had no such luck. He sighed and fell into his seat when he felt something heavy on him. He looked up to see a surprised teenage Bakugo. That look of surprise was quickly replaced by a look of pure rage. Bakugo yelled, "Damn Deku. What the hell are you doing? What did you do, you bastard?" Kaminari came up, "Bakugo! You're back to normal!" Bakugo turned to release small explosions in Kaminari's face, "What the fuck are you talking about you overgrown lightbulb?!" Ashido replied, "You got turned into a baby, just like Midoriya. He took care of you, with some help from Kirishima." Bakugo got up from Izuku's lap. He looked puzzled for a moment when his expression changed. It seemed that he had remembered what had happened. Now he was even angrier, "Damn that bitch! She turned me into a kid! I'll fucking kill her!" Sero spoke, "But then you'll get turned into a kid again. Besides, I doubt they'll let you out again after being turned into a baby." Bakugo yelled in anger for the rest of the class.

Once classes were over, Izuku went to his dorm room. In front of his door, he spotted Kirishima. Kirishima saw him and waved. Izuku remembered that he promised that they would speak once Bakugo was back to normal. They needed to settle on what their relationship was. Izuku came to his door, Kirishima moving aside. He opened the door and said, "Come in Eicchan." They entered the room. For a few minutes, the two boys stood in silence. Kirishima spoke, "Midoriya, I like you. But I guess you already knew that. Well, I want to be in a real relationship with you." Izuku stared for a moment befor he lunged forward and surprised Kirishima with a kiss on the lips. He retreated and looked at Kirishima, "I want that too." They kissed once again. This time, they moved to the bed. Kirishima kept kissing Izuku ever time the smaller boy moved away to breathe. Kirishima stared at his new boyfriend after a while and said, "Man, good thing we don't have to deal with baby Bakugo anymore. To be honest, I was jealous that you gave him so much attention." Izuku laughed, "You were jealous of a child?" Kirishima nodded and then smiled, "Yeah. Well, anyway. It was good that we got to watch over him. Now we're prepared for when we have kids." Izuku blushed as red as Kirishima's hair and stuttered, "Ki-ki-ki-kids???!!"