13 Unlucky Days Until Christmas Chapter 13: Day 12: Parental Permission

Kirishima woke up excitedly on December 24. He was extra excited that it was December 24 for three reasons. The first was that the curse that had been plaguing him would end after tomorrow. The second reason was that Christmas Day was tomorrow. The third reason was that the school was allowing the student's parents to come visit their children. Kirishima was super excited to see his parents. They hadn't really seen each other since the students moved into the dorms. Kirishima also had another reason to want the parents to come visit today. He wanted to make a good impression on Izuku's mom. He had heard from Bakugo that she was really sweet and caring, so he figured that he had a good chance of making her accept him as a suitable partner for her son. Kirishima giggled and got dressed in his best, even for a Saturday. 

The day went on as the students continued to prepare for their parent's visit

The day went on as the students continued to prepare for their parent's visit. It was just after twelve o'clock that the parents began arriving. Among the first parents to arrive were Kirishima's. He was extremely happy to see them. He spent some time explaining to them what had happened the past few days. They consoled him, but encouraged him to go for the next day to confess. Kirishima smiled when they encouraged him. They eventually began walking around, mingling with other parents. Kirishima walked over to Bakugo and his parents to greet them. Mitsuki Bakugo said, "Hey, did you hear the good news from Izuku? Apparently, Hisashi was able to come visit this year." Bakugo stared at his mother, eyes in full blown terror, "Wait. Hisashi?" Mitsuki nodded, "Uh-hu." Bakugo said, "Izuku's father, Hisashi." Mitsuki said, "That's the one." Bakugo said, "The one who would literally rip out a person's organs to protect his son." Mitsuki gave him a finger gun, "Correct." Bakugo turned to his best friend, "Well Kirishima. We must do F.E.A.R." Kirishima was confused, "What? What do you mean do fear'?" Bakugo said, "F.E.A.R....fuck everything and run!!!" Bakugo began to run out of the room, but was stopped when he ran into someone. He was about to yell at that person, but stopped short when he saw who it was. "Hello, Katsuki." Bakugo looked away, "Hey, Mr. Midoriya." Kirishima, along with a few other classmates looked in confusion. They had never heard Izuku speak of his father, so they assumed that he left his wife or that he was dead. However, those theories were all proven incorrect when they looked at the man staring down at Bakugo. He had black curly hair, just like Izuku's, the same facial features, and even the same freckles that littered his cheeks. The resemblance to their classmate was uncanny, almost disturbing. You would think that you were staring at an Izuku from the future or that Izuku was a clone of the older man. He had a cold expression on his face though, something the had never seen on Izuku. Hisashi continued, "And how have you been, Katsuki? Still telling other people to jump off roofs?" Bakugo looked away again as he mumbled his answer. Hisashi's glare hardened, "I don't appreciate mumbling." Bakugo looked up at him quickly with terror in his eyes, "Non, none of that. I've been a good boy." Hisashi looked away and said, "Very well. I shall amuse you and accept that answer... for now." Bakugo began to sweat profusely, causing many of the other students to be afraid of Hisashi. Izuku then walked into the room.