Jason Todd x Reader-[Spider!]

I was sat in the library, reading 'Oliver Twist'. Basically my normal weekend, but this one was quite different, you see Jason was sat at the end of the sofa scrolling through his phone. It was weird because Jason had never stepped foot in the library.

You see to him, 'books are for nerds', but here he is. 

I stretched my legs out and rested them on Jason's lap. He blushed slightly. 

I continued to read when all of a sudden I felt something crawling on my arm. I looked towards my arm and scream throwing my book at Jason and shook my arm from side to side.

Jason burst out laughing after he noticed my little predicament and her recovered from the book to the face.

I swung my arm from side to side to try to shake the spider off me. After one last swing, the spider flew of my and landed on the wall. It just sat there looking at me and Jason.

I was still freaking out and Jason was laughing his ass off. 

"Jason, shoot it!" I demand.

"What?! No, why?" He questioned.

"You're the superhero, now save me from the spider, please," I begged.

"I am not shooting the spider," He paused, "Are you my damsel in distress?" 

"What does that mean?" I ask, not looking away from the spider.

"Because if you are, that means I get a kiss." He explains before cupping my face in his hands and bring my face closer to his.

He has a mischievous smirk playing on his face. I quickly push him away and look at where the spider was.

"He's gone!" I exclaim.

I quickly get up and run out of the room, screaming 'spider!'. 

"What about my kiss?!" I hear Jason shout from the other room.

"You two were going to kiss?!" Dick asks dropping his bowl of, tomato soup?

LEAVE REQUESTS ON THIS LINE HERE:-)