"Yep."

"I must be the luckiest son of a gun to have a very beautiful, stunning, eye-striking, breathtaking wife then." He said with a smirk and kissed my cheek which caused me blush to my roots.

When we arrived home, the girls were already there taking care of the twins. I swear they're like babysitters already.

"How did it go?" Spencer asked and I just smiled evilly.

"Oh you know, hilarious."

"Is he still out of it?" Hanna asked and I knew she was planning something evil but I'm not that bad to my dear husband.

"Yes but don't even think about it, Han." I warned and she pouted.

When I was about to sit down on the couch and play with the twins, Ezra demanded me to stand up so I just followed for whatever reason that he has in mind.

"Hey gorgeous lady, I don't even know your name but who cares? I love you will you marry me and be the mother of my kids?" Ezra proposed and I let out a full-blown laugh. Seeing Ezra out of his equilibrium is quite funny and cute at the same time.

I heard Hanna and Emily coo at us but heard Spencer snickering. I bet she's filming the whole thing right now.

"I told you already! We're married!" I sighed in exasperation but still a bit laughing.

"Kiss me if I'm wrong but I'm single, right?" Ezra cheekily said and I had to laugh at that one so I gave him a little peck of kiss on his cheek.

"You're wrong because we're married." I stated.

"We're married?" He asked skeptically and I shook my head in disbelief. Gosh, how many times do I have to repeat myself? I was about to hit his head so he can snap out of it but then I forgot he's still under the influence of the anesthesia. I hope it worns out soon though.

"Yes."

"Let me tie your shoelaces for you then." He said and I arched my eyebrow. I don't even have shoelaces on right now, I thought to myself.

"Because I don't want you tripping and falling for somebody else." He quipped and I slapped his shoulder. I must admit though, that was a good one.

"You guys are literally so cute!" Hanna remarked and all the girls laughed. I guess it was a bit true then.

"Got it all in film but I think Fitz-- I mean, Fitzgerald, should take a nap so the he's going to be back to normal again." Spencer said and we all agreed. After all, what Spencer says is basically the rules of life. Don't follow it? Do you have a death wish?

"I kind of liked you this way because you're adorable, love." I said and kissed his cheek again.

"Are you breaking up with me?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No! You just have to take a nap, okay?" I said and he nodded so we headed up the stairs going up to our bedroom.

"Can you stay with me until I fall asleep?" Ezra asked.

"Depends on how fast you'll fall asleep though. I want to play with our kids because I miss them so you better hurry up." I demanded and his eyes lit up like Christmas lights when I mentioned 'our kids'.

"Our kids! Right! I want to play with them too! I want to play Catch with my son and I'll braid my little princess' hair--"

"Sorry, husband but you have to rest first. And our son is too young to play catch and you still can't braid Elicia's hair." I explained and cuddled with him so he could sleep already.

"I love you, wife." Ezra said and I smiled.

"Prove it to the world then by shouting it, husband." I challenged.

He rolled over and hugged me even tighter.

"I love my wife. I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I thought I asked you to shout it to the world?"

"I did. I told the world that I love you, that I love my wife." Ezra explained and I was thinking why but nothing rang in my head or any idea that came up.

"Don't you get it? I whispered it to you because you told me to shout it to the world and a whisper is louder than a shout..." He trailed on and smiled at me that caused my heart melt.

"And I whispered it to you because you, my dear wife, are my world."

~

A/N: GERMANY WON THE WORLD CUP GUYS WOW I'M SO PROUD OF MY BOYS LIKE OMG

but srsly tho im so happy because they really deserved it. (and yes I have baes in the Germany National Team like Manuel Neuer, Thomas Muller, Mario Gotze, Erik Durm and I ship schweinski hehehe) Yes, I'm not from Germany and yes, I've been rooting and was supporting them for several years now. This is their goal and now they achieved it. This is their dream and now they attained it. That's the Die Mannschaft's spirit. That's Germany's willpower to win. And now they're going to continue doing what they do best. Los geht's Deutschland! *hearts everywhere*

lol me today:

people: "congrats because Germany won the world cup!"

me: *squeals like a hyena on the heat*

anywaaaays

omg we're almost at the end of the story! D: oh noes

but yeah as usual,

Vote, comment, fan and share!

Check out my other book, "The Infamous Billionaire"! :)

Love yas, pretty liars!

Kat xo