"Ready?"

You nod and he gently pushes in. You claw his back. He's big and thick. You whimper and M'Baku kisses you as he gives a gentle thrust before pushing all the way in.

You arch as he just rolls his hips.

"M'Baku..."

"Ready?"

You nod.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
M'Baku is giving you backshots and you bury your face in his pillow. M'Baku is delivering deep, slow strokes and honestly: you are in heaven. The feeling of him thrusting into you like you're the only one is too much.

"C-C-Close!"

M'Baku kisses your neck as he presses his chest to your back. You curse. Now he feels deeper.

"Cum on my cock baby," he murmurs as he kisses on your neck.

"M'Baku..." you whimper.

He sneaks his hand around to rub your clit and you gasp, clawing the bed. The combination of that and his deep, slow thrusts are pushing you over the edge. You squirt and he blinks in shock as he pulls out.

"Oh...wow...I..."

"Come here."

M'Baku goes on his back and you replace the condom with your mouth. He groans as you suck. He thrusts up into your mouth and you swallow him with ease. He pants as you suck.

"Fuck!"

He cums down your throat and you swallow before sitting up, wiping your mouth. You go to the bathroom making M'Baku blink before he hears the toilet flush and you return.

"What?"

M'Baku smiles.

"I thought..."

"You thought I was going to leave? After you fucked me like that? Never."

M'Baku grins before you kiss him.

"Nap?"

He grabs the blanket and pulls you close.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
M'Baku glares at Ulysses who's talking to you. The man is a bit too close for his liking. M'Baku grabs the two smoothies and walks over to you.

"Teddy!"

M'Baku smiles at his nickname and hands you the pink smoothie making you smile. You stand, tiptoeing to kiss his cheek. Ulysses watches as M'Baku holds you.

"You two are cute. I can't even be mad."

You smile at Ulysses who hugs you.

"We still doing South Africa for spring break?"

"Yes! I'll text you!"

"Okay. See you around Love."

He waves before walking off.

"South Africa?"

"Spring break."

"Oh. Do you want to go somewhere with me?"

"Where we going?"

"I don't know. Wakanda? You could come meet my family."

You smile as your boyfriend holds your hand.

"I would love to."

He grins before kissing you.

"You'll love it."

You listen as he talks about it and you smile. You can't wait.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
Winter Break
You pull the warm grey jumpsuit on before lacing your fur boots up and grabbing the fur coat. You walk out the house and see M'Baku talking to other men who are just as tall. It must be a Jabari thing.

You walk over, taking his hand. He looks down before smiling, kissing your forehead.

"Teferi this is Jovan, Maha, Kendi, And Kasim."

"Hello. Teferi Badu."

"You're dating this giant?" Maha asks.

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

"Yeah: you could have me."

M'Baku rolls his eyes and you laugh.

"No thank you."

M'Baku grins.

"Come. I promised I'd show you the temple."

You two walk off, M'Baku holding your hand.
☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️
M'Baku holds you close as you two lay in bed.

"Thank you for coming babe."

"You're welcome teddy."

M'Baku yawns before you roll over, running your fingers through his hair as he relaxes. He begins to doze off, snoring softly.

You smile.