Yoongi stood there, half naked, his top completely bare, his trousers halfway down his legs, his eyebrows now angled down, his mouth in that familiar frown as he glared at Jimin.

"I. KNEW. IT. OMG I knew you were going to change while I was in there," Jimin cackled, throwing himself onto the plush mattress, his untied robe falling to the sides of his torso as he clutched his side.

"You're so fucking LAZY that you tried to avoid dressing in the bathroom."

Yoongi couldn't stay angry while Jimin's laughter filled the room. It was one of his top three sounds in the entire world.

He chuckled, quickly pulling on his night shirt and trousers, swiftly blowing out the candles around the room to aid his attempt to not look at Jimin's abs that were on display, his boxers riding high on his thighs, the robe revealing slightly carved muscle that....

Finally, the last candle was out, plunging the two into darkness before his eyes continued wandering, his body working against his mind, foolishly following his gut instinct to devour the young man splayed across the only actual bed in the room.

"Wait, where are you sleeping?" Jimin paused his laughter for a brief moment, genuinely concerned for his friend's comfort.

"On the couch at the end of your bed. Where else?"

"Oh. Well, goodnight then," Jimin mumbled, restraining the disappointed tone that would have given him away.

Truthfully, he couldn't stop thinking about Yoongi's hand.

It was so inviting and warm, the slightest touch sending shivers down his spine.

It had taken every muscle in Jimin's body to stop him from responding to the slight caress in the middle of their tour of the castle, his body leaping, desperate for more contact, pleading to be intimate with him, at least one more time.

And now that he knew Yoongi felt the same way, it was even harder to restrain that guttural need, the one that cried to be with his friend of 10+ years.

But in his mind, he knew, it was near impossible.

Even if Jeno didn't pick him, his parents no doubt had yet another person in line whom they believed to be the best fit for him and his life.

He lay in bed, listening to Yoongi's breathing until it became steady, signaling that the Lord had dropped into sleep like a rock into water.

Jimin smirked as he stared into the darkness, attempting to sleep as soundly as his roommate.

The clock ticked, so slowly, as Jimin counted the seconds to soothe himself to sleep.

However, after he counted 7,234, he gave up trying any longer his spinning brain refusing to rest.