Professor (Ulysses Klaue)

Start from the beginning

"It's professional."

"And you're dressed like that?" Erik says. "I want to go to a professional dinner then."

You roll your eyes as you smooth the dress.

Your makeup is light and your heels match the dress

Your makeup is light and your heels match the dress. You opt for a golden eyeshadow as well as a nude lip. The yellow looks really good against your yellow skin.

You grab your clutch which holds your phone and wallet.

You spray yourself with your vanilla scented cologne before adjusting your jewellery.

"How do I look?"

"Like a full meal," M'Baku says.

"A five course meal," W'Kabi chimes.

"Beautiful!" Nakia says with a clap.

"You about to get your cheeks clapped by our professor. I'm so proud," Erik says. "OWWW! T'Challa stop slapping me!"

You chuckle before leaving.
🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯
Ulysses stares upon seeing you walk over. Some other men do too. You smile as you hug your professor before sitting.

"You look beautiful," Ulysses says.

"Thank you professor."

"I ordered Rosé. Do you..."

"I prefer red but Rosé is another favourite."

He smiles.

"Are you craving anything?"

"A burger to be honest."

"Their blackbird is amazing."

You read the description before looking at the other.

"The Drunken Fat Man is calling my name however."

Ulysses hums.

"What are you getting professor?"

"The New Yorker."

You nod, looking down.

The waiter arrives with the wine and you two order before beginning to talk.
🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯
Ulysses takes three photos for you. One you're just smiling. The second you are sipping from the wine glass. The last you are looking at Ulysses with a look that makes him hard.

He pays before you two stand and leave the restaurant, his hand on the small of your back. You smile.

"We can go back to your place and keep talking. If you like."

Ulysses smiles.

"I would."
🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯
So you totally blame the alcohol and this cologne your professor is wearing for the current position you are in.

Ulysses—when did he become first name bases for you?!—is kissing down your neck and your moaning softly, groans leaving as he squeezes your ass.

"Shit...Bomani..."

You moan as he places one last kiss to your neck.

"If you think I'm going to let you stop after you got me like this," you murmur, looking down. "I will fight you."

Ulysses scoops you up and carries you to his bedroom as you kiss him. So your professor is strong. He puts you gently on the bed and you strip as he does the same.

You blink at the muscle under the suit.

"I want to taste you."

God, that accent is making you wetter. He settles between your legs and begins to lick, dip, suck, and blow. He pretty much tongue kisses your pussy. He eats pussy better then any of your exes or hookups!

You run your fingers through his hair and push his face in a little more. He slides two fingers in and you moan softly as he teases your clit and fingers you.

"Professor!"

"What do you want? Tell me."

"Fuck me!"

Ulysses needs no more before he slips the condom on and lubed himself before pushing in. You moan as he fills you. He's long, thick, and filling you perfectly.

He kisses your neck before beginning to thrust.
🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯
You are riding him like a pornstar and he loves it. Ulysses holds your waist as you bounce in his lap, thrusting up to meet you.

You lean forward, kissing him as he begins to slam into you. You moan, groan, and curse because he's also sucking on your tits.

He rolls over, your legs on his shoulder and he begins slow thrust that feature him rolling his hips . You squirt as you cum and he follows moments later. He gives one last thrust before pulling out.

You go to the bathroom as Ulysses cleans up. He changes the sheets and grabs a hoodie for you.

You fall asleep.
🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯
You return home and your friends stare.

"So..."

"I got my cheeks clapped."

They stare in shock.

"Well damn," Erik says. "I was joking."

You roll your eyes before showering and dressing in leggings and a light hoodie.

"Well, at least you had fun."

You laugh.
🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯🍯
Do you want a part two? It would dive deeper into the relationship you and Ulysses have.