7am The Usual Morning Line Up (2)

Start from the beginning

Beach
You had found yourself running along the boardwalk, the sun shone brightly, and you slowed to a stop as beads of sweat rolled down your cheeks.
"Hey cutie!" You turn slightly and spot Rikku waving as she and Demyx walked up to you.
"Hey Rikku! Hi Demyx." You greet them both and Demyx chuckles awkwardly waving slightly at you, Rikku smiled a little before slinging her arm around your neck.
"So whatcha doing out and about?" She asked as the three of you began to walk along the boardwalk. "Just having a look around the island before heading home. How about you two? Is this a date?" you asked smiling happily, Demyx's eyes widened as Rikku started laughing loudly, doubling over. You blinked a few times and blushed.
"No way {Name}! We're just friends!" Demyx shook his head waving his arms frantically "no we're not like that at all." He stammered, you gave a small chuckle at his reaction as Rikku stood up scowling at Demyx.
"Ay you'd be lucky to have me." She mused before wrapping her arm around your shoulder, Demyx sighed rubbing his temple.
"She's a hot chick, Demyx. She's not wrong." You chuckled earning another sigh from Demyx and a squeal from Rikku.
"I'm keeping you around! You're so sweet!" She declared happily.
"You can't own her, Rikku." Demyx laughed before the three of you began walking along the beach, you talk about yourself and asking them both questions about the island and themselves. Rikku grinned as she watched you spin around the wind blowing your hair to the side. You stopped spinning and took out your phone as Rikku nudged Demyx who gave her a quizzical look, she was about to speak when you piped up instead.
"Hey guys I'm sorry Hayner's looking for me so I have to go! See ya later! Bye Rikku, bye Demyx." You darted off quickly hoping to not be in too much trouble. Demyx watched you go and Rikku chuckled.
"Man this year is gonna be fun." She chuckled before the two continued on their walk.

Music store
You had headed towards the music store, called Symphony, in the mall. You happily walked along each isle, your hands running across the different CDs. You picked one up and turned it over looking at the list of songs until a hand went over your eyes.
"Ah!" You turned around ready to swing at the person when the hand was retracted.
"Woah easy tiger! It's just me." Axel's voice had a hint of amusement as you blinked up at him.
"Axel? I could have hurt you." You said frowning placing your hand on your hip. You placed the cd down and he laughed.
"Sure, shorty. Hey Roxie guess who's here!" Axel turned around as you glared at him before poking your head around his side to spy a blonde sitting bored behind a counter. He glanced up and his eyes widened before he walked around the counter.
"{Name} what are you doing here?" He asked stepping next to Axel, you smile brightly at him.
"Passing by, I like music." You explain, a silence washed over the three of you and Axel rolled his eyes before coughing. You both blush and glance at Axel.
"So {Name} have you been enjoying the island so far?" He took your arm and led you through the store as Roxas followed quietly behind.
"It's been amazing! You've all been so kind and welcoming," you exclaimed happily stopping by another set of CDs, your eyes sparkling. Roxas and Axel exchanged glances smiling slightly at each other. You began humming slightly, Axel and Roxas frowned, listening to you carefully until Axel poked you in the forehead snapping you out of your thoughts.
"I didn't know you could speak a different language." Roxas muttered, your eyes widened, and a blush formed on your cheeks.
"Oh, that ha-ha." You started laughing awkwardly until your phone started buzzing and so did Roxas' you both exchanged glances before answering.
"{NAME} WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! IF I FIND OUT YOUR WITH ROXAS IMMA HUNTING YOU DOWN!" Hayner began screaming at you as Roxas flinched away from his phone.
"DUDE! WHAT KIND OF BROTHER ARE YOU?! ARE YOU WITH HAYNER'S SISTER!?"
Axel began laughing as you two sighed in annoyance.
"Are Hayner and Ven together?" You asked Roxas who shrugged his shoulders in response.
"Seems like it. Ventus. I'm working, yes {Name} came into the store... she's on her way back." He explained as you hung up on your screaming brother. "Yeah see you." Roxas hung up as you gave both boys a hug.
"I should get going! I'll say hi to Ven for you." With that you took off out the store, Axel folded his arms before picking up the album.
"Probably should keep this on reserve it's the last one." He muttered watching the door close, Roxas hummed a little. "Your twin is sneaky." He added for good measure. Roxas raised an eyebrow,
"what do you mean?"
"Oh come on little friend. Ven is with Hayner? So, he gets to spend more time with {Name}, got it memorized?" Axel watched his friend think about that for a moment before he grunted in annoyance.
"Oh..." The two sighed softly before Axel headed off leaving Roxas to continue to work. 

Mechanics
You walked along the streets until you heard a car beeping. You turned around and glanced to your side to see a mechanic shop. You spotted a car with it's door open and out popped Cindy waving crazily at you. You blinked before hurrying over the road to hug her.
"Well hey sugar!" She said embracing you, you hugged her back.
"Hey Cindy, what you doing?" You asked, staring at the car. She placed her hand on her hip and wiped her forehead.
"Just helpin' paw paw, with the shop. What you doin'?" She asked back, you smiled.
"Oh just walking around seeing what's on Destiny Island." You explained, Cindy nodded and gestured for you to follow her.
"Well it's a mighty fine day! Ya'll gotta check out everythin' before school starts up! Oh check this beauty!" She said, her eyes glistening as she pointed to an engine, you pursed your lips together smiling, you loved how passionate Cindy was.
"Cindy, why ain't ya out with the car?" An old man walked out of a door and Cindy turned around,
"sorry paw paw, I'm just showing our new friend {Name} our shop!" She said, the old man walked over and you smiled at him.
"Nice to meet you."
"And you kiddo. So Listen if you're in need of a new set of wheels. You come here first." He said as your phone began to ring. You glanced at it and noticed your brother's name. you sighed softly.
"Well I gotta go, my brother's looking for me, nice meeting you! See you later Cindy!" You waved at them before running off down the street. Cindy chuckled.
"Paw paw, isn't she just the cutest." She said, the old man nodded and walked away his hands clasped behind his back.

{ 28 }

You made it home and at the door stood your brother at the door his arms folded and an annoyed look on his face. "What's up duck?" You say smirking slightly, he shook his head.
"Get inside trouble maker... and don't run off like that again." He said as you greeted him at the door, you rolled your eyes.
"You're not my dad."
"I'm your brother." He retorted, before wrapping his arm around your neck and led you inside the house closing the door quietly behind you both.

Winter here!
Hope you enjoyed!
Love

Winter here!Hope you enjoyed!Love