Chapter 8

Kelley's POV:
I was brought to the hospital in the ambulance and right when I entered I see Carli and Becky in the waiting room and both come up running up to me in a frenzy and Carli said "what happened to you?! Me and Becky have been looking for you all over the hospital!" And at this point I decided to be truthful about everything and looked them both dead in the face and said "I was raped in a alleyway, I actually have a 16 year old daughter whose name is Madison Maureen Stevenson, she's looking for me, now I might be pregnant myself after this rape... if you don't have any other questions I'm going to be truthful with my wife from this moment on." And both had their mouths to the floor with what I just said and I walked off to get checked out, after all this I'm telling my wife the truth.

Alex's POV:

I had no idea where Kelley was at all, she's been gone for 2 hours and I'm really getting worried, I keep trying her phone and it goes straight to voicemail.

Becky and Carli walked in and looked like they just a ghost, I snap my fingers and Carli gets startled and says "huh what?" And in anger I say "well did you find Kelley??" And now Becky is back to reality and says "well actually Alex we did, but it wasn't good, we will let Kelley tell you after she gets checked out" "what do you mean, when she gets checked out? What happened to her?!"

"Alex, that's for Kelley to tell you, not us, she told us she would be truthful with you after she gets checked out with a nurse" says Carli

1 hour later in Alex's room
*knock knock*
"Come in!" I say and I see Kelley with a black eye and ripped clothes, I scream in complete horror and scream "what happened to you?!" "Alex, from this point on I'm going to be truthful with you, I was raped in a alleyway, I have no idea If I'm pregnant or not. Also I have a much serious topic to talk to you about" "what can be worse then you telling me you we're just raped?!"

Kelley looks at me in sadness and says "Alex, when I say this I please don't end the marriage." And I say quickly "why would I end our marriage?? Did you cheat?" "What no no, this is from college that is coming back at me after this incident, look in college I was also raped by a guy and I fell pregnant after it."

Kelley then takes a deep breathe and says "I have a daughter, she's 16 and her name is Madison Maureen Stevenson, she's been looking for me for over a year and she just found me from social media, plus her parents up in Seattle told her my name. Her parents think she should come live with me so she can get to know me more, just last week she left a voicemail and I've been contemplating if I should tell you"

"Oh babe, I'm not mad at you. Can I meet her? And she's welcome to live with us" And Kelley takes a double take and says "wait really?? Are you sure babe? I don't want this to be a burden I can gladly sa-" "No Kel, Madison is welcome to live with us, I'm glade you told me the truth"

"And what if I'm pregnant also?" Kelley says and I hug her and say "And If you are pregnant also then we can be pregnant wives haha" "I'm sorry babe for all of this."

And all I could say is "no babe you did nothing wrong, screw the dude who raped you. That wasn't your fault, they was his for making such a careless mistake."