Author note

Hello everyone!
I have not been on here in such a long time due to school and now college. I stopped writing in 2016 on my old account till my last story on here. Looking back from the stories I've made and from reading so many books in my free time I've learned a lot for my writing, I've even learned so much from my literature classes that my teachers got so overloaded with my essays which we're almost 4-5 pages,my teacher from junior year told me I have a great writing style and to keep it up. I know from 2016 to now a lot has changed, myself a lot. I'm now really into politics (yes I'm sorry brining this up) and I want to study later on in life political science. Many things happened also to me in high school that made me afraid to write because I though my school would find my work and try to put it against me, for example I was put into a social group from sophomore year till early senior year, I hated it! One thing that made me not want to show up to it was I couldn't have my phone on my desk during this, I had kids talk about the weirdest things from games being released in Japan over the internet, to kids talking about Pokémon (I'm talking 17 year old) but honestly the worst part of it which has made me more of activist for rights is when the adults in that group recorded me illegally for "proof I wasn't participating" and I went off on these people telling them I wanted it all deleted, the school and these teachers never had my consent or my parents & they had the audacity to say they had a legal right now, lord please give me some patience because I was about to call the ACLU on these people.... y'all are probably laughing now but wait till I tell you the hysterical part, every time I stood up for my rights and said I was not obligated to go because homework is way more important then talking to some kids you aren't even friends with, I was told that I would get my "points" taken away for the day because socializing with people you don't even talk to is bad, even my mom though it was crazy, but let me just say my mom was not happy with the teachers when they said they wanted to take my phone  away when I had it turned off on my desk with the screen faced over and give it to her, she told them "is she flipping anyone off or cussing at anyone? If not then why are we having issues..." and when I asked her about the phone she told me "I wouldn't leave work just to go pick up your phone, just don't have it out to take away" (funny part is that these teachers or should I say speech therapist and counselor were hypocrites because they told me not to have my phone out but they had phones out and let other students have phones out.... pretty sure I was just targeted by these people because I stand up for my rights and they knew this about me.)

I'll have to tell more stories later about all the stuff I went through but luckily I graduated out of that place and free!! I can't wait to start writing for you all :) the schedule will kinda be Wacky since I'm going to start working soon and going to college. I have a lot planned for this book and I can't wait for you all join to along with me on this ride!