Chapter 3

fast forward 3 weeks

Alex's POV:

*phone rings*

Alex: hello?

Dr.Freeman: hey Alex, could you possibly come in maybe today? I just want to see how the embryo's are doing now since 3 weeks has past

Alex: Well I guess, but Kelley can't come because she is out training with some teammates

Dr.Freeman: that is fine, its just to see if an embryo has implanted or not

Alex: I'll come in at noon, seen you then

Dr.Freeman: you too Alex!

*hangs up phone*

Well possible baby I hope you are healthy, both me and your mom have been wanting you for so long, you will have so many amazing aunties who will love you and protect you at all costs. at this point I still can't believe me and Kelley will be having a kid together... all the fans, teammates and coaches really though it would be Me and Tobin but boy we're they wrong.

3 hours later

As I headed to the doctor I had texted Kelley saying "Hey babe, I know you are training with some of your teammates but I though I would tell you that I am heading to a doctor's appointment with Dr.Freeman to see an embryo had implanted, don't worry you don't need to end your training session with your teammates, I'll be fine and I will text you after to let you know how everything went :)" and then I was off driving to meet Dr.Freeman, As I was pulling into the parking lot of the doctors office my phone dinged from a text message, I glace down after parking and see it was Kelley replying back to my text from earlier "I'm back now, hope everything goes well :) sorry I couldn't come, i also brought back some Mexican food for you when you get back from dinner" as I look at this text I couldn't stop smiling because she remembered that I love my Mexican food, as I put my phone in my purse I head into the doctor's office and say hello to the receptionist who I always see when me and Kelley come. "Oh hey Alex, in for a 3 week check up for IVF with Dr.Freeman right? where is your wife Kelley" and I look up from the clipboard and say "Yep,Kelley couldn't come today because she was out training with some teammates from Utah" me and this receptionist whose name is Madison are actually really good friends, she knows both of us play professional soccer.

"Alex O'hara Morgan?" a nurse calls from a door, I stand up and walk over to her and she says "Just follow me and Dr.Freeman will be right with you" and I walked into the room and said to her "thank you" after about 45 minutes a knock came from the door and it was Dr.Freeman, "well Hello Alex, Thank you for coming in on such short notice" and I said "Oh it's fine, I needed to get out of the house anyway" and Dr.Freeman laughed a bit and she then said "well lets see if we had a successful implant or not" at this point Dr.Freeman puts the gel on my stomach and moves the gel for a bit and smiles then looks at me and says "well Alex, I got good news for you, one of the embryos implanted, we still should be pre-cautious, so please do not do anything physical like sports, just relax at home please" "wonderful, so no soccer till the end of this pregnancy?" Dr.Freeman chuckles and says "I know you are a professional soccer player but I'm afraid So Alex" and I just stare at the floor and say "whatever it takes for me and Kelley to start a family, Because we both have wanted this for so long"

Kelley's POV :

I had just gotten back from my training session with some teammates from the Utah Royal's, I decided to check my phone text messages and I had gotten one from Alex saying she had gone to a doctors appointment and that she would let me know how it went, Once I got home I texted Alex letting her know that I brought her home some Mexican food for dinner.

Once I got home I decided to catch up on some soccer games since Alex was still gone, Quinn our white Labradoodle who we had adopted last year, She is such a sweetheart, I just know she will be great with our kids with her laid back personality but yet excited personality. We both wanted a dog but we weren't sure when the best time was since we both we're gone from the house most of the time playing in the NWSL or doing our National team duties, But last year we had decided to adopt Quinn because she caught Alex's eyes and I knew I couldn't say no to such a beautiful dog.

About a hour later Alex texted me saying the appointment went great, Also she texted me that the embryo implanted, this means we will finally become parents and I'm sitting at the couch just balling my eyes of complete joy.

two chapters in one day! hope you all enjoyed t