1. A Miracle

I've been living in an orphanage for the past 12 years of my miserable life. My parents gave me up when I was about 4 years old. It isn't the best place in the world, but it also isn't the worst. The girls I live with are really nice and we all take care of each other.

"Jessie can you come down here please?!" Miss Jackie yelled from the living room.

"I'm coming Miss Jackie!" I yelled as I stuck my diary back into my drawer. No one has found it yet and I thank God for that everyday.

I straighten my flannel and make sure my jeans look fine before making my way past a few girls to get to where Miss Jackie is waiting for me. I step into the living room and my eyes immediately are drawn to four boys standing there. They are all really tall and I have to say really cute.

"Jessie, these boys are Ashton, Luke, Calum, and Michael. Say hello." The boys each wave as their names are said and give me a little smile.

"Umm hi guys." I respond with a little wave and a smile.

"Jessie, these boys are going to be adopting you. Don't worry they have been thoroughly questioned and I believe that they will take good care of you." Miss Jackie said as she gestured to the guys. My mouth fell open in shock.

I pointed to the kitchen and gestured for Miss Jackie to follow me. "Miss Jackie are you sure they're not perverts? I mean why would a bunch of 18 year olds want to adopt a 16 year old?" I had a worried look on my face as I kept looking at Miss Jackie.

"Don't worry Jessie, these boys have no ill intentions towards you, I promise. Now go and pack your things and say goodbye to the girls." Miss Jackie said with a slight smile. I knew to believe her. She would never let anyone leave if she thought they were not to be trusted. So I got up and went to pack my things.

**** NEW STORYYYY So I'm going to be writing this one and the other one. I got this idea and I immediately needed to write so I hope that you guys enjoy it :) please vote and comment also!! *****