Run (Erik Killmonger & T'Challa)

Comincia dall'inizio

Your hair is in Bantu knots with gold hair jewellery and two braids hanging down your side, gold beads on them. He catches up with you and you smile.

"T'Challa!"

You hug him, giggling as he picks you up and kiss your cheek.

"Njeri. You are beautiful."

You blush.

"Thank you T'Challa. Kinghood suits you."

He smiles at you.

"We should get dinner."

"Yes we should."

"I must go. Treaty meeting to go over."

You nod and hug him one more time before walking off, T'Challa watching as you walk off.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
You stare in shock as Erik enters the throne room. He sees you and stares.

"Nicki..."

You swallow the lump in your throat as everyone looks at you.

"I...I can't breathe..."

You're having a panic attack. Okoye rushes over and T'Challa begins to help you calm down. You cling to your friend as he rubs your back to calm you.

"Is he your ex?"

You nod and you feel so weak. He gently picks you up.

"We will handle this later. Get him to a quarters and I want Dora on him at all times."

T'Challa walks out with you.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
"I want to see her."

"See who?" Ayo asks.

"Nicki."

"Who..." Okoye says confused.

"Nicki is Njeri's war dog name," Shuri says.

"Oh."

"She doesn't want to see him. She's upset. T'Challa is trying to calm her still."

"What did he do to rattle her so?" Okoye asks.

"I'm right here!" Erik snaps.

"He called her unsupportive after years of being with her. She was hurt but T'Challa was helping her. I think I saw them kiss."

"What?" Erik says making all three look at him.

"T'Challa and her..."

"I don't know why we are even talking to you," Shuri snaps.

"Can I see—"

"We'll Tell her. No promises she'll talk to you."

They leave Erik as he sits, looking at the ring on his hand.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
"Why does he want to see me?"

"Make amends?" Shuri says.

"No. Fuck that. No!"

You take a deep breath as you feel your powers stir. Shuri sees your collar pulse.

"Your powers."

"I'm trying to calm down and not destroy the palace."

You take deep breaths and relax.

"I don't want to see him."

You walk off.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
You find T'Challa in his office and you slide into his lap, hugging him. He hugs you back before kissing your cheek.

"Are you okay my love?"

"Erik wants to see me."

"Are you?"

"I don't want to."

He strokes your leg and you look at him before kissing him. He kisses back as you straddle his lap, moaning as he rubs your butt.

"You are beautiful Njeri."

"And you're handsome. T'Challa...shit..."

He kisses your neck, squeezing your butt.

"I need to finish this my love. I promise to finish this when I'm done."

You nod and kiss him again before leaving. He smiles as you wink at him.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
You happen to run into Erik because you're both in the library. He looks at you in shock at seeing you. You're in a simple outfit with sneakers but you look beautiful.

 You're in a simple outfit with sneakers but you look beautiful

"Nicki...I mean Njeri."

You don't reply and instead turn. He grabs your hand and pulls you back.

"Njeri please! Please...can we—"

"There's nothing to talk about. You said I don't support you so I left."

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean it. I was upset you wouldn't come here with me."

You pull your hand back and he bites his lip.

"I want to make this right. Please..."

"No."

You walk off.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
You scream as Erik throws T'Challa off the cliff. Erik walks to you and catches your falling body. Nakia has to pull Ramonda and Shuri away.

You push Erik away and run to the edge but he quickly catches you. You struggle and he holds you close as you cry in his arms.
🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉🐉
You lay in T'Challa's bed and wrapped in one of his robes as you lay there, processing everything. Erik enters the room and sees you laying there. You are crying softly and he walks over.

He goes to hug you only for you to push him away. You get out of bed and rub your face.

"No...don't touch me..."

"Nicki. We are married."

"No the fuck we aren't!"

"I'm the king and I need my queen."

"Fuck you!"

You quickly leave the room before breaking out into a run. You race out the palace and just keep going, your powers breaking the collar you wear as you just run.

You finally collapse, falling into the snow and at the feet of your father. He picks you up and carries you home, praying to the gods you would be okay.