SPECIAL CHAPTER II

Arthit slams upset his pregnancy test results are only striped one. Though he was diligent enough to make the process of making a baby with Kongpop. In fact, he always meet Kongpop request to add. Did my uterus start off? Think Arthit.

Arthit decides to meet with P'Kit to discuss about his uterine fertility. Instead of discussing the fertility of his womb, Arthit gets some unpleasant news that Kongpop does a vasectomy without his knowledge. I'll teach you Kong. Inner Arthit.

"KONG !!! YOU LIAR." Arthit shouted to Kongpop who had just walked into the room after work.

"What happend P?" Kongpop asked confused.

"YOU LIE TO ME."

"What's my fault P? P always accuses me of something."

"YOU DIF VASECTOMY WITHOUT TOLD ME ABOUT IT. AND YOU MAKE ME TO DO ALL YOUR REQUEST." Jgerrr ..... as if lightning struck on Kongpop. How P'Arthit know? Think Kongpop.

"You'll see, I'll get back to you." Arthit grinned slyly. Kongpop Hell starts now.

***

"Huh ..." Kongpop sighed heavily, today he can not focus on work. Arthit began to threaten that he should not touch him until an undetermined time limit. Kongpop is more willingly sentenced to run around the field than can not touch Arthit.

"You're the one who's make trouble." Aim said that became a place to vent Kongpop.

"I'm afraid Aim ... not that I do not want to add children, you know that." Said Kongpop.

"What you're afraid of, Roong and Aom are growing well, they're very happy."

"I'm afraid it will happen like the last, I'm going to die if it happens again."

"But P'Arthit wants it, do not you want to make him happy."

"I'll think about it."

***

Kongpop was hit by someone until he passed out when he arrived at the gate of the house.

"Bring him inside." Said the beating.

"What if I get fired nong Arthit?" P'Jane said with fear, where there are employees who help beating his boss.

"Well, I'll be responsible, we will not hit him hard." Arthit said ignorantly. "Bring him to the room and tie both his legs and his hands."

P'Jane surrender can only obey his master only. Somehow this couple is strange aka weird, where there is a wife who kidnaps his husband in front of the house anyway.

P'Jane excused himself after obeying all Arthit wishes. And Arthit is just waiting for Kongpop to wake up.

"ARGRH ..." Kongpop moaned his head in pain from being beaten by someone. His feet and hands are tied. Who dare to tie me ? He thought.

"Already up ?" Ask the abductor.

"P'Arthit ...." Kongpop said confused for what Arthit do this way.

"I kidnapped you." Arthit said proudly.

"I know that, my legs and hands are tied up too." Said Kongpop relaxed. Yet the kidnap turned out to be his own wife. At least a little hit because it seems Arthit want to punish him.

"I'll punish you." Threat Arthit.

"Just punsih me." Said Kongpop is not afraid. Arthit rose to the bathroom, ignoring the Kongpop.

5 minutes later. Arthit turns by just using a rather oversized white shirt. Sexy, that's the right word to describe Arthit right now.

Arthit started unbuttoning his shirt one by one with a flailing motion in front of Kongpop. Arthit pulled a stool at the end of the bed until Kongpop could see it clearly what he was doing.

Arthit began to take out his little brother and play little by little with his sexy hands. his lips making a seductive sound.

"Ahh ... ah ..." Arthit sighed softly and teased as he shook his own brother.

"P .... let go of my bond ...." kongpop was aroused by the sight of the flail in front of him.

"Akh ... Kong ...." Arthit shuffled his brother faster.

"Oh .. shit .... P .. release me ..." Kongpop brother got up even though no one touched him. Kongpop really wants to touch Arthit now.

"Aaakhh ..... goooood ...." Arthit puke the liquid and then smile very seductively. Opening both thighs wide in front of Kongpop.

"Want to come in?" Ask Arthit who was greeted with a nod of enthusiasm by Kongpop.

"Please ... P I really want ..." please Kongpop.

"Right? .. but I like play alone .."

"P lets play together ..."

"But I do not like liars Akkkkhhh ...." Arthit inserted one finger into his hole.

"P'Arthitttt ....." Kongpop thrashed about trying to untie his ties but to no avail.

"Should I insert a second finger?" Ask Arthit. Arthit still pushed back his finger. And sigh in front of Kongpop.

"Let me ... Arghh .... doing it."

Arthit pushed Kongpop down on the mattress and positioned his buttocks over Kongpop still-wrapped brother. Arthit deliberately shook his hips back and forth.

"P want what ... hah ... hah ... I will follow." Said Kongpop resigned could not hold back his desire to touch Arthit.

"Unplug your vasectomy and I want to get pregnant." Arthit said steadily.

"And if you lie once again, I'll do the closing butt action and see how long you will last." Threat Arthit.

"Well P. I'm surrender."

I'm a real winner - Arthit