CHAPTER 2 ( ENG )

Kongpop feels today is not his best day, the problem came one by one since he woke up this morning.

First the motorcycle tire deflated, the second his cellphone error can not contact anyone, the third he came late in the exam which resulted he have less time to take the test.

Though Kongpop persistent problem that did not worry him much, he was thinking about his P'Arthit. Why has not any news yet? Already called P'Knot and P'Earth but no one answered it.

Kongpop has packing his things from last night, so after the exam is over he was able to go directly to Phuket following Arthit.

"Maee ... Kong is ready." Said Kong waiting for his mae is still getting ready.

"A moment Kong." Mae shouted from inside her room.

"Mae hurry up we're late."

"Kong plane at 11 o'clock, it's still 8 AM. You're impatient." Mae complained to her only son.

"For the sake of meeting Oon, you're rush Mae." Mocked P'Mu.

"P, you just looking for a boyfriend ..." Kongpop stuck out his tongue mocking P'Mu.

"This kiddo,  watch out I will take Oon away from you." Threaten P'Mu.

"Can'tt P, P'Oon have a lifetime contract with me."

"You two, Mae is ready, let's go Kong." Mae said to stopped the quarrel between her two children.

"Ok Mae." Said Kong who immediately slid out of the house. Mae and Mu can only wiggle see the whims of Suthiluck only son.

***

P'Earth hurried off to the hospital, visiting Arthit with some unpleasant news. P'Earth immediately opened the door of Arthit's inpatient room without knocking it first.

"N'Knot, we have trouble." P'Earth said after entering the room.

"What probelm P?" said Knot, confused when he see unusual behavior of P'Earth.

"It's bad, Kong is on his way here."

"Whatt?" Knot yelled in surprise.

"What ?" Shouted one more suprise from unexpected person.

"Arthit / OOn" P'Earth and Knot shouted simultaneously at Arthit unexpected consciousness.

"Why did he come?" Complained Arthit, he did not want Kongpop to see him in this state.

"It's all because of you Ai'Arthit"

"Why are you blaming me Ai'Knot?" Arthit didn't wany take the blame, he just realized now and he had been blamed by Knot.

"It is because of you to sleep for a long time, we can not answer the phone from Kongpop, so he decided to catch up with you." Clear Knot.

"Aww why do not you answer?" Ask Arthit.

"N'Oon you still unconscious, if we answer, what we will can answer when Kong asked to talk to you." P'Earth'l words made Arthit silent.

"So how now ? I do not want him knew." Said Arthit with the expression face like a kitten in raining outside road.

"How about this , what if we say you're get food poisoning and we bring you into the hospital?" P'Earth suggested her idea.

"Agree" Knot approve of P'Earth idea.

"No, he'll not let me eat a delicious meal."

"Oiii Arthit / Oon .." shouted P'Earth and Knot in unison that annoying Arthit.

***

"Mae, why is P'Arthit hospitalized? And why no one told Kong." Disappointing Kongpop none said P'Arthit situation in the hospital.

"They're worried about your test Kong." Mae said. "You must have come here when you found out Oon was hospitalized."

Kongpop just paused and disappointed, why nobody told him, but they know how worried Kongpop to Arthit.

When Kongpop and Mrs. Suthiluck walked down the hosiptal corridor where Arthit was being treated, they heard the gossip the nurses were talking about.

"It's a shame. he's a cute guy but he willing to have a uterine transplant surgery to have a baby." - Sister 1.

"It's a sign he in love with his partner." - Sister 2

"How about his partner look? how he got that cutie heart?" - Sister 3.

'A uterus transplant in men, can it?' Think Kongpop. 'If it can be proven, what would P'Arthit want to do, so we will have our own love child?'

Kongpop thought about it as long as he walked in the corridor to Arthit room while Mrs. Suthilcuk just smiled as if she could read what his son was thinking.

"P'Arthit are you okay?" Said Kongpop who directly approached Arthit lying in bed. "What wrong with you? Why do not you tell me?" Asked Kongpop insistently.

"Kong, if you wanna ask, ask one by one?" Said P'Earth who get ignored from Kongpop which more focused looks at Arthit, Kongpop does not care about it. In front of him there is only Arthit who lay weak in bed.

"This kiddo, dare to ignore P." Said P'Earth gave a hit to her head dearly loved brother.

"Why P'Earth to keep it as a secret?" Kongpop sulking.

"Enought, better we go out P'Earth, let these two lovebirds speak." Said Knot agreed with a nod by P'Earth and Mrs. Suthiluck. Arthit objected to being left alone with Kongpop, the problem was he was also confused what to answer.

'You are the one who made trouble, and I got the bad luck' thought Arthit annoyed.

"So what is P?" The Kongpop question that had been asked but has not been answered by Arthit.

"I'm okay Kong."

"If P is okay, why P get into the hospital."

Arthit confused what the answer to this question, to be honest he did not hurt anything but he just undergoing surgery transplant of the womb. Kongpop confuse sees Arthit silent without answering any further.

"P..P'Arthit." Arthit still did not answer, Kongpop take action to kissed Arthit lips.

"Oiii Kong prevert, this is a hospital not a room." Arthit was taken aback by the treatment from Kongpop.

"Who told me P did not answer even keep silent, it's just the same P tell me a chance to do you."

"You're a shitty boy."

"P I'm not a shitty boy but you fiancé. F.I.A.N.C.E." said Kongpop who presses every letter of the word fiancé.

"Who would want to be your fiancé ?" Denies Arthit.

"Of course, P'Arthit, who else is it? Moreover, if P refuses, I will kidnap P and do you every night until you can't walk away from me."

"YOU..."

"Shhh, you can't scream at the hospital, so what's P? Please say it, don't worry me to much."

"I'm ... I'm ... I'm just get an operation Kong."

"WHATTT"

"ssssttt not be noisy in the hospital." Arthit ignorantly replied to Kongpop.