CHAPTER 9 ( ENG )

JUST FOR BONUS

"Kong, are you sure you do not want to go on your honeymoon?" Mae asked Kongpop after his third day of marriage.

"Sure Mae." Kongpop answered casually while continuing his morning meal. Where is Arthit? Arthit was still asleep in his warm sleeping room.

"Have you discussed it with Oon?"

"Not yet."

"Why Kong? Did not Oon want it? Moreover this is the right time, you're on holiday."

"No Mae but Kong is afraid to be too tired."

"Why like that ?"

"Mae, please pity Kong, please do not talk about honeymoon with P'Oon." Said Kongpop pite.

"Why, why Kong?" Mae is really confused with this child behavior. Everywhere whose newlyweds always crave for honeymooners. To add to the romance of their relationship but Kongpop refused.

"Mae, I will over tired with  P'Oon, especially if we honeymooned."

"Hmm ... Kong .." Mae changed her tone voice as a sign for her son to stop talking, the reason is the person being discussed standing in front of the door and will definitely hear everything.

"If in here Kong can ask for help Mae, Pho and P'Mu but if honeymoon only Kong and P'Oon, Kong  not capable to following all P'Oon wishes." Mae hit the head of Kongpop so he would not talk any further.

"Auh .. hurt Mae, why Mae hit Kong?" Kongpop is very confused with Mae attitude.

"So I'm a burden to you Kong." The pale face of Kongpop heard a very familiar voice in his ear. Kongpop turned in hope it was not Arthit who spoke but someone who imitated the voice of Arthit, but all hope was in vain.

"Oo P, P already wake up?" Asked Kongpop pretend not to know and approached Arthit.

"Answer me Kong, am I a burden to you Kong ?." Arthit emphasized the tone of his speech firmly as when he became head hazer.

"Certainly not P, why P think like that?" Kongpop word evasive. Mae really worried about this situation, his son just married 3 days and now there are sparks-spark quarrel.

"Answer me honestly Kong." Said Arthit demands.

"I'm honest P, P is not a burden to me, it's just  me who burdened for P'Arthit."

"Liar." Said Arthit is really mad. Anger radiated clear on his face.

"P ...." Kongpop tried to grab Arthit hand but crushed by Arthit.

"Oon ... Kong never thought of you as a burden and we never considered you that either." Persuasion Mae tried to dilute the tension between her son  and son-in-law.

"Sorry Ma if Oon has been so troublesome, Oon will try to make no more trouble in the future." Arthit gives wai and walks back to his room.

"I am dead, I am dead ..." Kongpop said to himself. "I should be more patient." Kongpop was sorry for complaining about Arthit wish to his Mae.

"Kong, do not ever loose Arthit. You understand Mae." Mae said slowly but enough to put pressure on Kongpop.

Arthit turns 180 degrees today, no more spoiled Arthit attitudes, nor Arthit request for any particular food or drink. Arthit turns cold, though Arthit is still polite to Kongpop parents and sister.

"Where are you going?" Asked Kongpop who saw Arthit getting ready to leave.

"Anywhere I like." Arthit said indifferently while picking up the car keys.

"P, going to drive?"

"Yes, and why?"

"No, P is just learning to drive and P is pregnant, I do not want anything to happen to P'Arthit, where do  P want to  go, I will take P anywhere."

"No, I do not want to trouble anyone."

Pang. Kongpop heart hurt to hear it coming out of Arthit mouth. Kongpop really feels stupid, why he is not careful talking.

"I do not feel the hassle P." Kongpop said trying to be patient.

"I'll take a taxi."

"I'll accompany P."

"I do not want."

"But I want P."

"So selfish." Arthit was upset and changed into a pajamas.

"I do not go, you do not have to go." Arthit went slamming the door of the room, heading for the pool to calm down.

"Hhhhhhh ..." Kongpop sighed heavily. Really Kongpop wants to cry now. If he knew it would be this way, he would have thousands of times fulfilled Arthit request rather than make Arthit angry like this.

What should I do now - think Kongpop is fucked up.

The night Arthit did not want to hug by Kongpop like the night before. Arthit sleeps away from Kongpop.

"P, sorry. Please do not like this P." Said Kongpop is trying to persuade him not to be angry again.

"Please P, for the sake of our baby."

"Baby? Hahaha which baby Kong, he is my baby, I never thought of it as a burden.You think I want to trouble you, tell you to buy food many times, make you sleep less and feel so tired.this is not my craving Kong but my baby wishes.If you think of it as burden then no problem.I am Arthit Rojnapat can raise my own child. "

"P ... Please do not say that. Please give me a second chance, please P." Kongpop had begun to shed tears, he could not lose both of them. Two people he really loves.

"I promise to obey all your requests. Please P ... hik ... I beg you ..."

Actually Arthit is still upset but he also felt not heart to see Kongpop cry like that. A strong boy, he rarely cries. (Author: Kongpop is crying all because of you Arthit.)

"Really? You will obey me."

Kongpop nodded his head quickly.

"You promise?"

"Promise P. Whatever P request I will do as long as P does not ask to part with me, I can not part with you P."

"Kong ... you think I'm crazy to part just because of this." Arthit stepped forward and wiped Kongpop tears with his hands. "Do not cry na ..."

"Kong, I do not want to drink tomato juice anymore."

"Okay, I'll tell Mae not to give you tomato juice." - yes I am free, goodbye tomato juice 😆😆😆

"I want an allowance."

"Okay P, P will do whatever I want." Anime I coming...

"Kong ... I want to work na ..."

"Huh? Working P?"

"Yeah, I'm bored at home all the time, and my brain can be blunt if it's not used."

"But P is pregnant, after all P morning sick is still bad."

"Isss Kong, I'm pregnant, not sick person, I'm going to work, if you do not let me work, I'll find another job."

"Okay P, I'll tell Pho to let P work again."

"Thanks." Arthit swayed with delight and gave Kongpop a kiss.

Finally I can be free again. I am a winner - thought Arthit was pleased.