CHAPTER 10 ( ENG )

"P .... Where are you going to go?" Ask Kongpop while laying travel brochures one by one. Arthit frowned at the brochure.

"What for ??"

"Of course honeymoon P." Said Kongpop cheerful.

"Why ? you said you do not want to honeymoon cause fear of tired." Arthit said curtly.

"P ... does not P forgive me, why P brought it back?" Kongpop said down, guilt still haunted him every time Arthit brought the matter up.

"I'll start work Kong."

"Do P forget the terms from Pho, that we honeymooned before P went back to work."

"This" Said Arthit points to the origin of one of the brochures.

"P, are you sure want to come here?" Said Kongpop because Kongpop feel the place was ordinary.

"Yeah, why you ask ?" Arthit said without removing the comics he read.

"Well, I'll book P."

"Ehmm .."

"Take the other to join Kong." Shouted Arthit who was still attached to the comics.

"Roger P."

***

Three days before the departure Kongpop packing clothes and their needs during the honeymoon, while his beloved wife Arthit wasted all the clothes on the floor.

"Kong ... no one fit anymore .." Arthit spoiled mood, his stomach has begun to bulge into the 3rd month. More distended than most pregnant women in general.

"How about we going to buy clothes and pants tomorrow?" Kongpop offers his idea.

"Do they have clothes for pregnant men?" Kongpop held back laughter because Arthit was unaware of what he was saying. Since when is there a shop that sells men clothes pregnant.

"We buy clothes that are big size P."

"I must be so ugly if wear it." Arthit said frown.

"Absoultly not P, believe me P still cute eh handsome." Kongpop revises his say after being able to deliberate from Arthit.

"Kong ... I want to eat .." Arthit fiddled with his finger on the chest of Kongpop.

"P, what would you like to eat?"

"Eat at Knot home."

Hope war will not begin.

***

KONGPOP POV

Here I am, P'Arthit, P'Knot and Tew sitting opposite the small dining table at P'Knot's apartment.

For the umpteenth time, P'Arthit disturbed dating P'Knot and Tew. Although I feel guilty at P'Knot and Tew, I can not help but indulge in our baby wishes or rather P'Arthit wishes.

Knot cooking seafood fried rice with sunny side up egg on it, it should all run smoothly if it is .....

"Kong, I want the shrimp .." said P'Arthit who pointed the shrimp in Tew fork.

"There's already a shrimp on your plate." I say trying to calm him down.

"I want that ..." I glanced at Tew with a look of 'I'm sorry Tew, and help me'.

Tew gave the shrimp a plate of P'Arthit.

"I also want the sunny egg.." and once again P'Aththit pointed at Tew's plate. Omg P, why not point to my plate anyway.

I tried to give my egg but was rejected by him.

"Sorry Tew, Please ..." I said, realizing that Tew expression had little upset by P'Arthit's request to bother him.

Tew once again gave his sunny egg to P'Arthit. P'Knot who saw it became uncomfortable and gave his egg to Tew.

Not long to hear again P'Arthit request.

"Kong, I want the avocado juice .." and once again P'Arthit pointed toward Tew glass.

"P ... why always take my food anyway?" Tew said that already can not stand to look annoyed Arthit attitude.

"Sorry Tew ..." I said not knowing what to say anymore.

"P, just drink my juice please .." I persuaded to try to distract P'Arthit.

"No, I want Tew juice .."

"I will not give you." Denies Tew who is really annoyed with P'Arthit request.

"I want it...."

"Not allowed...."

"Want..."

"Nooo ...."

"I want...."

"Just give it, I'll buy it again." Said P'Knot who opened the voice, embarrassed over the quarrel like a small child in front of him. I motioned for P'Knot to be silent but P'Knot did not care.

"P, why does P always defend P 'Arthit?" Tew said the more berserk.

"Is not like that Tew .."

"I've always been the number two, who's your lover P? Me or P'Arthit?"

"Of course you are Tew."

"Kong..I want that ...." P'Arthit said trying to reach for Tew juice glass. Tew who saw it immediately grabbed his glass immediately drank away.

"TEW ...." P'Arthit shouted irritably.

"Kong ... hua .... hua ...." P'Arthit started crying and I immediately hugged him.

"P ... I'll buy it later ..."

"Do not wanna ... hik ... hik ...."

"Tew, what are you doing?" P'Knot said annoyed.

"Why is P mad at me?" Tew said more and more fiery.

"P'Knot ... stop ..." I said again trying to gesture to give in. If uke is angry, your world feels like in hell P.

"Why do not you give in?"

"I keep on giving up, P does not like me el, fine I'm going away from here." Tew immediately slammed out the door while holding back his tears.

Knot shocked Tew crying treatment for the first time. Immediately running after Tew from his love story will destroy on the way. See what I said P, just give in. Uke is always right.

"Kong ... we go home." P'Arthit word made me turn to him in disbelief. Great P, has made trouble and made bombs explode here.

I took a deep breath and said "Khap P, let's go home."