CHAPTER 21 ( ENG )

Kongpop ran hastily in the hospital. Feeling confused and tense, without realizing his legs stumbled many times with the other legs. Pale face with a cold sweat that wet his whole body. His Arthit are undergoing surgery. He must get there soon, MUST. Bright and Knot are on standby behind Kongpop, fearing that Kongpop will fall soon.

Kongpop sees Mae and P'Mu waiting.

"Mae ......" Kongpop immediately ran and hugged his mae, hoping to gain strength from his mother firmness.

"Mae .. how is P'Arthit?" Asked Kongpop impatiently.

"Oon is in surgery. We can only wait and pray Kong." Mae patted the back Kongpop, giving support morale. Bright immediately asked about his boyfriend, Rome.

After 5 hours of waiting, there was a sound crying a baby. It means the baby has been born.

"Konggg ... the baby is born .." Mae said embracing Kongpop. Kongpop just stayed, waiting for certainty about P'Arthit news. A smile of relief flashed across P'Mu's face, Mae, and Knot.

After 5 minutes, the baby cries again. The second baby has been born.

"The baby is safe, the baby is safe." Say Mae many times while crying. P'Mu and Mae are also relieved at least their both baby survived.

Soon the light of the surgery sign has been extinguished. P'Kit with a weary face coming out of the room. Kongpop immediately ran up to him.

"How's P'Kit?" Asked Kongpop misgivings.

"Kong, congratulations for being a father, both boys, being born prematurely, so they have to be incubators first until they're strong."

"How's P'Arthit? How's it going?" P'Kit looked anxious at the pale face of Kongpop.

"Arthit ... he ... is still in coma Kong."

BRAK ... Kongpop fell limp.

"Can he be saved? Answer me honestly."

"Kong ...." Kit adjust his height with Kongpop.

"ANSWER ME...." The eyes of the Kongpop no longer radiate anxiety but fear, the fear of losing the man he loves so much.

"We can only hope, we've done our best."

"WHY P? WHY? I HAVE BEEN SAID TO SAVE P'ARTHIT NOT THE BABY." Kongpop loses control of holding the P'Kit collar. Luckily there is a Knot that prevents it from being a fist fight.

"Arthit asked me to save them ...."

FLASHBACK ON

The nurses and doctors pushed Arthit & Rome lying in bed. Rome was rushed to the ER while Arthit went straight into the operating room.

Kit decides to call Kongpop first to make sure that if something goes wrong, he has his decision.

"Hallo Kong, this is P'Kit who speaks.

".............."

"Looks like Arthit should brith the baby now.

"............"

"We will operate him immediately."

"............"

"Yeah, we have to operate him."

"............"

"We will try Kong, and we need your approval if something happens in the operating room later."

"............"

"Sorry Kong, I know this is hard for you but you have to choose which one should take precedence, Arthit or your baby?