ENDING ( ENG )

It's been a week since Arthit conscious of his coma.

"My baby ......." Arthit speaks for himself smiling at two babies even in incubator glass.

"Look ... you so funny ..."

"Why are you so tiny ..."

"Mommy here baby ...... healthy fast ... so we can play together ...."

"But you have not given a name yet? what the name you want baby?"

"Aww ... he smiled ...."

"Ha ha ha....."

"Finally you are born hikk ... hik ..."

"Mommy is glad you are healthy ...."

"Sorry, you guys are hurt hikk ...."

"Next mommy will always keep you babies ...."

Kongpop was amused by Arthit look like he finr new toy. Only today Kongpop allow Arthit to get out of bed to see their baby.

"P'Arthit, do not stay out too long, P is still not healed right." Said Kongpop persuaded Arthit to go back to his inpatient room.

"No, I want to be here, if you want to go, then go." Reply Arthit without seeing Kongpop. His eyes focused on his two babies.

"P ... Now you do not care about me." Kata Kongpop sulking for looking attention of Arthit.

"You are jealous ?"

"Of course I'm jealous."

"You're jealous with your own child."

"If P'Arthit does not share the level of attention, then I'm jealous, I always be the last in your heart since babies born. I do not accept."

Arthit smiled amused at his childlike behavior. Only in front of him Kongpop behaves like this, if with other people Kongpop always behave like an adult.

"Here ..." Arthit told Kongpop to come closer. Kongpop also obeyed.

Cup ....

A light kiss landed smoothly on Kongpop cheek. Of course Kongpop is happy, anyway Arthit seldom to take the initiative first.

"Come on, let's go back na ..." persuade Kongpop.

"Baby .... mommy back first na ... your daddy fuss .."

***

Two weeks later Arthit had returned from the hospital with his two babies. The four of them were warmly welcomed by the Suthiluck family and the Rojnapat family, their friends were also there.

The grandparents, grandparents and friends scramble to see their little grandchildren being picked up by Arthit and Kongpop.

"Soooo cuteeee ... is it true them from your belly P." Rome still did not expect to be born a cute baby, he thinks a fierce baby according to the baby parents.

"Of course they are my sons." Said Arthig proudly.

"What their name P?" Ask Mamprang and May almost simultaneously.

"The one I picked up his name is Roong (rainbow) and which Arthit carrying is Aom (light) .Which who give them birth is Arthit (sun)." Kongpop said smiling introduce his children.

"Hahahha ... cute ...." said Toota who want to hold baby Arthit.

"Eitz ... wash your hands before holding my baby." Since Arthit became a mother, Arthit became hygienic. Arthit announces some rules as he considers important. Everyone who wants to hold his son must wash their hands, including Kongpop. Can not kiss the baby if you have not brushed your teeth. The milk bottle should be sterile. The bedroom should be cleaned per 3 days. And others that will make dizzy everyone.

"Arthit you have ghost hygiene huh?" Asked Bright this confused friend turned 180 degrees.

"Look, Bright, this baby is in my stomach for 8 months.I've been bothered to get pregnant, my stomach hurts, my legs are swollen, I'm gaining weight a lot." Babble Arthit at length.

Everyone who heard directly laughed at Arthit complaints.

Finally my family is complete, Wife and my children back to my life. - Kongpop.

***

"Are you sure you want to go inside?" Ask Rome is afraid if caught will be angered by Kongpop.

"If you do not open your mouth,no one knows, you just wait here, remember, this is our secret."

"Okay P but P'Arthit do not stay inside too long."

"Okay."

Arthit got out of the car and headed for the inmate shelter. Arthit informs him that he wants to visit someone and wait in a separate room by the glass. Someone was sitting in front of him.

"How are you Fang?" Ask Arthit.

"What are you doing here?"

"Just wanted to know what you were doing after that."

"You want to see how miserable I am?" Fang said angrily.

"Of course I want. Life imprisonment. Your penalty is equivalent to a murder sentence. The Suthiluck family is really great."

"YOU...." Fang wants to attack Arthit but can not because there is a thick glass blocking.

"I told you, do not threaten me, but apparently you do not care.This is your punishment from me .."

"So this is all your plan Arthit !!!"

"Of course it was my plan, it would not be possible for Rome live instagram just because wanted to see my stomach.I guessed you were going to follow us to the toilet, your guys were on guard, but I just did not think you were that cruel If my baby did not survive, then I will make such a living corpse in this world. "

"So this is your true nature huh?"

"Of course not, it's just the nature of a mother and wife who defends my husband."

"You bastard, the rotten devil. "

"Whatever you want to say, but I will defend what is mine in any way, I hope you understand or I make you suffer more.This is the last time we meet Fang, enjoy your day there."

Arthit leaves Fang shrieking out of anger for Arthit plan.

Arthit headed for Rome car.

"How she P?" Ask Rome.

"We'll never see her again, let's live happily." Arthit and Rome smiled together.

Tring .... tring ....

"Hello..."

"............."

"I have lunch with Rome."

"............."

"We on the way to home."

".............."

"Ok, Bye Kong."

Arthit turned to Rome and said "
Let's go home Rome. "

ENDING

Zyzy:

How do you ending? Satisfactory or unsatisfactory?

Indeed Zyzy plan to show Arthit is not weak as he you see.😆😆. When danger threatens, Arthit will take out his fangs. So be careful, remember do not seduce Kongpop 😁😁.