SPECIAL CHAPTER

Zyzy:

Hi....
Somehow Zyzy missed this FF, and then came with a special chapter. Although the story is a bit force by Zyzy but happy to read reader 😁😁.

Tok .... tok ... tok ....

"P'Knot please open the door." Tew said lazily getting up from his chair. He was busy watching tv accompanied by popcorn. Since entering the 2nd month, Tew always limp because of morning sick.

Knot walks open the door.

"Arthit .... why?" Ask Knot to guests who come is Arthit and his two children. Moreover Arthit face is sad and ready to cry every time.

"Come in first." Knot said that took over the children of Arthit and brought Arthit in. Fight again with Kongpop. Think Knot.

Arthit sits beside Tew. Silence and very silence.

"P'Arthit quarrel with Kongpop?" Ask Tew. Arthit nodded. It's a habit if Arthit had a big fight with Kongpop then Arthit run away with his children.

"What now ?" Ask Tew. It's been to 3x Arthit escape from Kongpop. The average excuse is very simple, just because Arthit is jealous or Kongpop does something again.

"I'm staying here." Arthit said that would not answer Tew question.

"Sleep in your room." Knot provided one room for Arthit when he and Tew moved into a new apartment. "I'll take care of Roong and Aom." Continue Knot.

Arthit nodded in agreement. He felt tired. Arthit entered his room and soon fell asleep.

"P'Knot, do we have to call Kongpop?" Ask Tew who is guarding Aom.

"No need." Answer Knot while holding Roong.

"What about the Suthiluck family, are they not worried?"

"Mr. and Mrs. Suthiluck are in business travel overseas, and P'Mu is on vacation, so nobody is there. Why they fight this time ?" Tew just lifted his shoulders with a 'do not know' face to answer Knot question.

***

"Mommy ... wake up ..." said Roong, who was already 2 years old, wiggling Arthit body to get up.

"Daddy coming ..." This time Aom followed his brother movement.

"Mommy ......" they shouted together but Arthit stayed asleep. Kongpop enters Arthit room and brings Roong and Aom out.

"Mommy is sleeping, Roong and Aom playing with Daddy." Persuade Kongpop and be greeted happily by both of them. Arthit hears his sons call but since9 Kongpop is coming, Arthit pretends to sleep. He did not want to meet Kongpop. He is still angry. Point.

"When did Mommy wake, Daddy?" Ask Roong.

"Later Daddy will wake up mommy, for now playing with Daddy and uncle."

"Okay Daddy." Roong and Aom said compactly.

"You fight again with Arthit?" Ask Knot as they gathered in the living room except Arthit.

"Not really P." Answer Kongpop.

"You always say no, but Arthit says yes." Angry Knot. Why should he have to hassle with this strange couple.

"Did P'Arthit say that?" Kongpop even asked back.

"It's true Kong, his face very grim." Tew said to join the conversation. "What's wrong with you?" Tew asked worriedly.

"I do not know.When I came home from business, there was no one in my house, P'Jane said he brought P'Arthit and my children here, so I came right over here." Clearly Kongpop.