CHAPTER 18 (ENG)

Zyzy: From here have a little drama ...

Arthit was bored at home. It's been a week since Kongpop went to China for a meeting with a new investor when he was just an intern. Pho said, Kongpop must learn to replace Pho because Pho want to retire but Pho is also still young, why  he already want to retire ?.

Babies daddy is very busy. He did not know you were good at kicking Pho stomach. You know, Pho missed daddy. Arthit speaks to his babies because P'Kit says the babies can already understand what Arthit feels.

Arthit decided to go to bed after all.

***

Arthit went to the office early in the morning, rarely Arthit coming that morning. Once in a year is also not necessarily. Even Arthit came before the other employees came.

Arthit buys pink milk in the cafeteria and walks to his room. It turns lonely if there's no Kongpop. And if he was there I was upset because he always teased me.

One by one the employees start coming to work. The office eventually become crowded as usual. But strangely, no one who entered the room Arthit to give a report or request a report. It It is strange Arthit think.

Arthit called his assistant Aim. Why Aim not Tew? 1. Tew is still jealous of him if he is too close to Knot. 2. Aim is easier to tell without Arthit trying hard.

"Aim, why is no one person come in this room?" Arthit asked Aim who was sitting in front of him.

"I'm and Tew is not a person P?" Joke Aim.

"Besides you and Tew." Aim mouth forms the letter 'O'.

"P really did not hear the latest news."

"What ?" Arthit put his ears in order not to miss any news.

"P'John was fired."

"Why? P'John has 3 years working here."

"P did not know when it was the hottest news of this office."

"If I know why I'm asking you, huh."

"Hahahaha ... yes yes P. P'John was fired cause he fighting with Kong."

"WHATTT ?? KONG UNREASONABLE. HE CAN NOT FIRED PEOPLE AS HE PLEASE." Arthit never taught Kongpop to do that. Although Arthit is against P'John, one of the snake gangs but not in that way.

"Not only P'John was fired but Mr. Bam was also fired, Mr. Bam is P'John's uncle."

"Mr. Bam too ??? why he got that way, I really do not like Kong doing such a thing." Arthit became saddened by the behavior of Kongpop.

"Hahaha ... sorry P I'm joking on you .. They fired because there is embezzlement money .. Kongpop has been suspicious since he has been a few days intern here .. Just yesterday the confirmation from the supplier that gives different PO with the actual PO so Mr. Suthiluck exposed their crimes and reported them to the police.'

"Why are you joking on me?" Arthit said irritably.

"P also often ordered me. Now we in same level P." Aim said congestedly. Arthit just shook his head at his junior behavior.

***

Mr. Suthiluck and Kongpop walked to the XXX hotel meeting room which was used as a meeting place with investors.

"Kong, we've got to have a good relationship with them, it's a big project, Pho does not want to fail.You know what Pho means?" Mr. Suthiluck put pressure on his son to let his son learn how to understand what a big business is.

A beautiful woman came with her assistants. The woman was named Ms. Fang, a businesswoman who is quite famous in the field of property. Mr. Suthiluck and Ms. Fang plans to work together to build a luxury resort on Phi Phi Island. And it requires huge funds. Much of the funds will be provided from Ms. Fang.

Discussions on capital, planning, resort design, contractor and even distribution of results have been well discussed. Overall the meeting went smoothly but only one strange Kongpop had in his heart. Ms. Fang always glances at him like a woman who is interested in him. Kongpop felt there was a bad feeling about this. Kongpop told himself that he would try to keep his distance away from unwanted things until the project is over.

"So Ms. Fang will come with us back to Bangkok with us Kong, Ms. Fang will stay during our project, please help Ms. Fang get used to Bangkok city life." Pho confident message to Kongpop. I am dead. Oh God, I have a pregnant wife. Hopefully P'Arthit can understand.

"Kharp Pho, Kong will be accompanied her." said Kongpop who do not want to disappoint his Pho. Hearing Kong will accompany, Ms. Fang smiled sweetly meaningful at Kongpop.

***

Bangkok. 7.30pm.

Finally, Mr. Suthiluck and Ms. Fang arrived at sukmuvit Airport, Bangkok.

Mr. Suthiluck should immediately meet with company officials to discuss the Phi Phi Island project. Mr. Suthiluck did not like to waste time. He entrusted Kongpop to escorted Ms. Fang got to her hotel.

In the car drive to the hotel.

"Are you still a single Kongpop?" Ask Ms. Fang frankly when it was both in the car with Kongpop.

"I am married."

"Wahh ... it's a shame, I was after you." Kongpop can only give a cute smile to get a statement like that and hope that the streets are not jammed until he quickly arrived at the hotel.

"My wife is a jealous person." Kongpop tried to give warning.

"Are you happy with your jealous wife?"

"Yeah, I'm so happy, and soon we'll have a child."

"Wahhh ... love to be a father." There was a slightly cynical tone in Ms.Fang words.

"Of course, I love my wife and our child." Kongpop stressed every word.

"You do not seem to like me Kongpop."

"We only have professional working relationships, no likes or dislikes, we've reached Ms. Fang." Kongpop got out of the car and as a gentleman of course he opened the door for Ms. Fang.

Kongpoo immediately took care of check-in and excused Ms. Fang. Until he came home, he immediately took a bath and changed to his pajamas and went to his bed where his wife had fallen asleep. Kongpop immediately lay himself sleeping beside Arthit and hug him.

I love you P'Arthit.