CHAPTER 8 (ENG)

Arthit was laughing to himself thinking of a plan to surprise Kongpop that he was pregnant. Arthit could not wait to see Kongpop reaction if Kongpop knew he is pregnant.

Miracles happen and I'm pregnant now.

FLASHBACK ON

"Why did not you eat Arthit yesterday?" Mad P'Kit from morning, noon and night until Arthit ears will break.

"I'm embarrassed P." Arthit's answer made P'Kit frown.

"Whith whom you embarrassed?"

"Other people, look at my pimples, make me ugly, lose my handsome." Cute ? Maybe for Kongpop yes but for P'Kit this one patient sucks.Just because of an acne he not eat all day. P'Kit really dizzy.

"Do not you feel sorry for your baby?"

"Whose baby?"

"Of course, baby in your stomach, do not you know?"

Arthit shook his head. Really, he really did not know. Now he knew why he have strange behavior of the last few days.

How he hates the durian when he was a durian lover. The nausea that came every morning disturbed his activity. Not to mention the swing mood that came and go.

"I'm pregnant P." It seems Arthit still does not believe this will happend.

"Yeah, it's been 4 weeks, next time be careful, mind baby in your stomach."

"Sorry P next time I will not do this again, just calm down P. I'll keep this baby as hard as I can."

"Who else already knows?" Ask Arthit.

"No one." Sorry Arthit, P was forced to lie because they know you must be sad if you know the most recent.

"Keep it a secret, I want to make a surprise."

"Okay, can you know what your plan is?"

"Secret P hihihi ...."

FLASHBACK OFF

***

All are busy preparing for Arthit and Kongpop weddings even though it is celebrated in a simple but still his Ma wants this day to be a special day to be remembered forever.

The party is celebrated at the family home of Suthiluck who invites family and close friends only.

Kongpop and Arthit are ready with their tuxedo where tuxedo Kongpop is black and tuxedi arthit is white.

"P ... you're handsome today." Kongpop said seductively as he hugged Arthit from behind. "I'm so lucky to have you."

Arthit turned to face the Kongpop. Their faces are very close now only a few cent apart. Arthit could feel the breath of Kongpop and vice versa.

"Kong, kiss me." Ask Arthit shy. Of course, Kongpop did not hesitate to kiss his soon-to-be- husband partner.

Kongpop kissed Arthit lips with love without any lust. Small kisses rained down on Arthit lips, soft luminations made the atmosphere romantic.

It's time for Arthit, a happy moment. I had to tell him immediately about our baby.

"Kong ...."

"Ehmmm ...." the short answer Kongpop whose kiss had been sent from the lips to Arthit neck. Arthit was amused by Kongpop kisses.

"Stop kissing me."

"It was P who asked."

"But I want to talk now."

"All right, what do you want to talk about?" Kongpop stopped his kiss but still embraced Arthit, his darling.

"Do you know what I'm doing in Pattaya?"

"P is working intern at P'Earth."

"Yeah, but there's something else I'm doing there."

"P had an appendectomy."

"Can not you just listen to me? Always ruin the atmosphere."

Kongpop closed his mouth tightly. Alarm of yellow lights are already on, he should just give in.

"There I tried to grant our wishes, I went through ...."

"Oonn ... Kongpop .... it's time." Shouted P'Mu who just go in without knocking the door first and ruining Arthit plan.

Arthit is really sullen now, this sister and brother is really destroying his beautiful plan. Should be Kongpop already moved this time, crying happily because there is a baby between us but ... but .... uhh .. annoying.

"Let's hurry." P'Mu immediately pull the hands of Arthit and Kongpop to the back garden where the wedding party.

The guests had started arriving, including their friends. Happiness is evident in the Rojnapat and Suthiluck families, especially Kongpop and Arthit. The party became festive with crazy dances from Bright, Toota and Oak. Fortunately all went well there were no troublesome obstacles.

The night arrived, Kongpop and Arthit are in their room that has been decorated beautifully by Arthit mother and mother-in-law.

"I'm taking a bath first." Kongpop said as he kissed Arthit on the cheek.

Now it's just me and Kongpop, nobody disturbs my plan anymore. Finally I can tell you this good news. Arthit thought amused at the reaction of Kongpop.

Kongpop came out with only a towel wrapped around his waist. Water dripping from his face, his neck to his chest which is very sexy field to make Arthit swallow.

Hold Arthit, you should be able to hold it for your baby.

"P ... do you want a bath?"

"I ... I ... want to take a bath." Arthit said nervously to stammer the words.

Stupid you Arthit, stupid. You've seen it often, why still nervous. Arthit tapped his head.

Arthit cleaned himself as clean as possible until it was 1 hour past Arthit in the bath room. Arthit saw Kongpop reading on the bed, Arthit swiftly jumped into the couch in Kongpop.

KONGPOP POV

"Ehh P ...." I asked, placing my face in mock puzzlement because I was sure P'Arthit would tell his pregnancy tonight.

"Kong, there's something I want to tell you."

"What is P?"

"I'm sorry, tonight I can not serve you, you know ..." Arthit steered his still-wrinkled Kongpop hand. "There's a little creature in here." I still look distrustful and confused.

"What is P?" My answer is too fast, I should be more nervous.

"I'm pregnant Kong." Arthit looked at me with a big smile.

"But ... but ... how can you get pregnant?" Hold Kong, hold it. You can not smile first otherwise Arthit knows you're pretending.

"Ehmm .. because I am transplant surgery, there's a miracle that happening now I'm pregnant, although it's faster than what I planned and it's all because of you." Oh my God P'Arthit, why are you so innocent that I do not know my plan.

"P you know, I'm so happy to hear it.I'll soon be Daddy and P will be Mommy." Arthit nodded his head but a few seconds later Arthit became aware of nickname Mommy.

"Who is the mommy ?." His hand hit my head. Why do you like domestic violence?

"Of course P. I can't pregnant."

"I'm a man Kong, I do not want to be called Mommy."

"How about Papi?"

"No way, just like Bright."

"So what ?"

"Pho."

"OK." I say kissed my beloved partner forehead.

Finally we both decided to sleep to keep the baby health and I will survive, no longer need acting in the future.

This is freedom friends.