CHAPTER 5 (ENG)

ARGHHH .....

"This ... this ..." Arthit stared horror at the mirror in front of his face. In smooth white face there is a red dot pimple plainly defiantly above the top of his nose.

Hysterical screams from Arthit room beyond the sound of a rooster crowing in the morning woke the entire house.

Mrs. Suthiluck and P'Mu immediately approached his favorite son-in-law's room.

"Oonnn ... what's up? open the door."

There was no answer from inside because the owner of the room was mourning the fate of his face.

"Oonnn ...." Mrs.Suthiluck call louder.

Klek ..

Finally the owner opened the door. Mrs. Suthiluck and P'Mu walked right over and examined Arthit body, afraid of a wound. While Arthit covered acne with one hand.

"Are you okay?" Ask Mrs. Suthiluck was really worried.

"Sorry Ma, P'Mu, Oon has surprised everyone." Arthit spoke up over his nose. Arthit called Mrs. Suthiluck as Ma is not Aunty as usual, it's all because Mrs. Suthiluck request who has considered Arthit as his son-in-law despite their wedding ceremony is still a week ahead. (From here the name for Mrs. Suthiluck changed to mama and Mr. Suthiluck changed to papa).

"What happend to your nose? Your nose bloody? Why are you covered?" Ma asked insistently.

"Oon ok Ma." Arthit answered slowly.

"Let me see." Arthit shook his head, trying to avoid Ma hand trying to open his hand that covered his nose. Seeing that P'Mu becomes furious, Arthit is loosening his resistance, jerking at the sudden attack from P'Mu.

A blooming blossom flower that perches perfectly in Arthit nose. Ma and P'Mu saw clearly and held back their laughter.

"HAHAHA ...." P'Mu laughter broke out after trying to hold a split second. Arthit immediately covered back his beautiful acne.

"Oon, you are shocking Ma, Ma think you fall eh just because of a pimple hahahaha ...." Mocking P'Mu who do not see Arthit eyes that have tears.

Ma who saw the change in Arthit face became confused immediately tapped P'Mu mouth and stared fiercely. P'Mu who understand the code from Ma was immediately silent. Arthit is different from the usual not care, lately Arthit become more sensitive to the little things.

"Sorry Nong, acne is a common thing." P'Mu says trying to calm down.

Arthit is still not begeming.

"Erhhh ... because you're okay, lets eat Oon." Ma pulled P'Mu hand out of Arthit room.

I'm becoma ugly. Arthit thought sadly.

***

Arthit puts on a mask covering his pimples and plans as it continues until his acne completely disappears from his smooth face.

"Oon, do not you have breakfast?" Call Ma who sees Arthit straight to the front door.

"No Ma, Oon has a breakfast appointment with Knot." Arthit deliberately lied so that Arthit did not remove his mask in front of others while eating. Arthit immediately drove off to the office with his beautiful mask.

Arthit had graduated from college and worked at Papa place as one of the purchasing staff with Knot. All the employees there already know that Arthit is a favorite to be son-in-law of the Suthiluck family, therefore no one dared to seduce or sneer Arthit.

***

Arthit did not remove his mask while working. His colleagues inquired about Arthit condition, which Arthit had just answered simply by 'get flu'. Arthit acted strangely all day, even to drink, he hide it so that others do not see his face.

"Arthit, let's have lunch." Invite Knot.

Arthit his stomach is hungry asking for food intake but he is embarrassed if he open his mask. Eventually Arthit decides to refuse Knot offer.

"I still have work Knot." Arthit answered weakly.

"But your face is pale Arthit, let's eat."

"I'm not hungry Knot."

"Are you sure ?"

"Ehmm ..."

"All right, if you're hungry, remember straight into canteen, do not delay-I do not want to listen to a long lecture from your fiancee." Threaten Knot, because of Arthit he got nagging many times from Kongpop.

"Yeah ... yeah ... so noisy." Grumpy Arthit.

"Watch out if you do not eat." Knot threatens once again.

"Ready boss .." Arthit do as soldiers honor.

After Knot gone, Arthit felt the worm in his stomach thrashed happily to produce a beautiful stomach sound.

Grrrr... why this stomach can not be compromised

***

Arthit had been lurking the canteen like a policeman stalking his prey, the canteen still crowded situation makes it impossible for Arthit to eat there.

Why is it still crowded, I'm already really hungry. Grumpy Arthit in his heart.

With a heavy heart Arthit back again to working space. Knot who saw Arthit turning back from the cafeteria immediately interrogated him.

"You have eaten ?" Ask Knot.

Arthit nodded his head even though he had not eaten anything from morning.

"But your face is still pale, are you sure you've eaten?"

"Yes knot ... you're so nasty, I'm annoyed." Arthit frowned like an angry little boy.

Knot sighed heavily against Arthit stubborn face.

The clock shows at 3 pm, Arthit is really hungry. Arthit face was completely pale and a cold sweat started pouring in the forehead and back. Arthit eyes were dizzy and shortly thereafter.

BRUKK ...

***

In another place, Kongpop is working hard on the final exam questions. His handphone continues to vibrate in his pants. Kongpop heart is restlessly unruly, the article vibrating his handphone does not stop indicating something important happened.

"Swasdekap P'Knot." Kongpop immediately made a call after he finished the exam.

"........."

"WHAT? P'ARTHIT FAINTED."

".........."

"Where is he now ?"

".........."

"Okay, I'm on my way."

Kongpop immediately dashed to the hospital that P'Knot had informed, saying in the hope that nothing bad would happen to P'Arthit, especially our baby.