CHAPTER 19 ( ENG )

"Morning ... P" Kongpop as usual woke his wife by whispering in the ear of Arthit who is a sensitive area of ​​Arthit.

"Not now Kong ... I'm still sleepy .." Arthit pulled the blanket and closed up to the head. Kongpop smiled at his wife behavior that never made him tired of looking at him.

"All right, I'm go down first P." Kongpop said then kissed the head of Arthit. And Kongpop  go to do his morning activities.

The whole day Kongpop and Arthit are just home, mostly spending their time in their bedroom. He said he wanted to be each other.

Arthit leans against the chest of Kongpop, they watch a one piece animated film that is Arthit favorite movie.

"Arghhh ...." Arthit groaned in pain as something protruded from inside his stomach.

"What's wrong P?" Kongpop asked frantically.

"Your son kicked me too hard." Arthit said while stroking his belly to calm the hero in his stomach.

"Is it true ?" Kongpop said happy with the eyes shining like a child who gets toys.

"Why are you happy? I'm in pain you know."

"That's a sign of our child's healthy P." Then Kongpop changed position and sat in front of Arthit. "Babies do not get too naughty. Pity your mommy" Kongpop kissed Arthit stomach many times.

"Phooo .... not a mommy." Arthit was pissed off with a spoiled Kongpop. Kongpop laughed happily.

The happiness is simple. There is enough of my family beside me and that I am become the happiest person in the world.

***

Ms. Fang came to Suthiluck group office, while she will work there until the project is completed. Kongpop accompany and introduce one by one his employees including his beloved wife.

"This is my wife .... my husband Ms. Fang." Kongpop changed husband word after getting hit from Arthit.

"So love dovey, please call me  Fang without Ms, Arthit."

"Call me Arthit." Arthit smiled to introduce himself.

"How many months is it?"

"Entering the 6th month."

"Is a boy?"

"Yeah, two boys." Kongpop said proudly.

"Congratulations .. I also want to conceive." Ms. said. Fang smiled meaningfully at Arthit.

"Kong .. Mr. Suthiluck call you." Call Tew while opening a little door.

"All right, I'll excuse Ms. Fang, and I'll come back later." Kongpop kissed Arthit forehead and went away.

"I think Kongpop wife is a beautiful woman over me,  but turn just a man who's fat like a pig." Arthit was surprised by Ms. behavior change. Fang after the Kongpop leave. She is turned out to be a two headed snake. Think Arthit.

"Then ?" Arthit said casually seated himself disofa.

"I like Kong." Ms. said. Fang emphasized the word likes.

"I will not let him go,  especially for snakes like you."

"you are so confident, Arthit."

"Of course, he loves me very much."

"I'll make him love me."

"Hahahaha ... you are so low, want to seize what belongs to someone else, you know, without I trying, he loves me wholeheartedly, not like you struggling to change your behavior to get his heart."

Ms. Fang felt his temper rising to the crown. "We'll see Arthit, he'll be mine." Ms. Fang then left with a nervous face.

Ouch one more snake. Can I get rid of her? she's an important investor for this company. Hopefully this project will be completed and she will return to China.

***

These two months Kongpop was preoccupied with the project until it rarely met Arthit. Two months too Arthit waged a feud with Ms. Fang behind Kongpop. These two months also Arthit was terrorized by someone he did not know, by sending photos of Kongpop and Ms. Fang alone every week.

Almost every night Arthit moved to the guest room to cry. He did not want Kongpop to know that he was a weak man.

Jealousy, worry, insecurity, and the fear of losing Kongpop haunt him every night. Arthit believed in Kongpop but Arthit also could not relieve his fear.

"P ... I go first." Kongpop asked permission to go and kiss Arthit forehead. Without Arthit realizing he pulled the tip of Kongpop shirt slowly, trying to keep Kongpop from leaving.

"Do not go Kong ....."

"P ... I have to go ... this is an important meeting .... I know you feel uncomfortable but please hold on, because I also try to survive .." Kongpop know the fear that emanated in the eyes of Arthit.

"But...."

"P do not worry .. I'm not alone with Ms. Fang, I invite Tew and Aim with me." Kongpop hope this can slightly calm Arthit.

"Well Kong, do not come home too late."

"I love you P."

***

That day Arthit could not sleep. He's still waiting for the Kongpop who has not been home yet.

Tringg ....

An incoming message from an unknown number. Arthit opened it, startled and cried sadly. The message contains a picture of where Kongpop and Ms. Fang kiss each other in a bar. Showing just they two.

Arthit tried to believe, believed and believed in the promise of Kongpop but the reality was so bitter to swallow.

Babies, what should mommy do?

Kongpop came home drunkenly. Arthit knew this was wrong but Arthit could not help but feel the pain of controlling him.

PLAKKK ... Arthit slapped Kongpop out loud until Kongpop cheeks flushed.

"What are you doing P?"

"You're a traitor, you say you love me but you are in fact cool with that bitch, do you really love me ?."

Either an evil spirit was entering Kongpop, until he said rudely to Arthit.

"Do you doubt my love? Who has been chasing you for? Who is willing to sacrifice for you? Who is always patient to serve you? It's me P ... are you blind not seeing it? I'm the one who questioned you do you really love me?"

"So you always feel like that Kong?"

Kongpop fell silent.

"So it's true, you've been feeling that way, so why would I be here, I'd better go."

PLAKKK a slap on Arthit's white cheeks. Arthit could not believe Kongpop had just slapped him.

"YOU ARE MINE ARTHIT ROJNAPAT, FOREVER MINE .. I NEVER WOULD  YOU GO FROM ME. KILL ME TO BE IF YOU WANT TO GO."

Kongpop approached Arthit wiping his cheeks red from the slap.

"I'm sorry P .... sorry ... hikk .... I hurt you .... hikk ... sorry ....." Kongpop cried Arthit embrace. "I love you ... P .... hik .... hik .... I .... no .... can .... live .... without you ...... I am.... not... cheat P.. she... just... kiss... me....  without.... I .... know..., I... love you.... love you.... until... the... last... breath."

Arthit cried, he knew Kongpop so loved him. He knows that. But his emotions have forgotten the fact. With lips quivering from the sad, Arthit says:

"I ... really ..... love you ... Kong ...., do not ... leave ... me .."

They cried together and hugged to sleep.

Zyzy:

I feel sad when writing this chapter hua .... hua ......, especially for the next chapters, when Zyzy thinking about the scenario , Zyzy feel want to cry hua....