EPILOG ( ENG )

Zyzy:

Tarang ..... this the epilog. Just a reminder for those under age  and who do fasting, do not read. Because there is a scene ehem .. ehmm ( 18+ )😆😆😆.

This is really the last chapter of this FF. Do not ask for more, because Zyzy is still a lot of debt FF.

Ow ya before Zyzy forget, Zyzy say many thanks to the readers who've read the amateurish writer version of Zyzy. If there is criticism and suggestion, if possible please praise me 😉😉🤣🤣 , just tell me. Still free 😝😝.

Zyzy will stop now otherwise Zyzy will talking more and more. Enjoy the read 😁😁.

It's been a year after that. Roong and Aom are also growing healthy. Prior to Kongpop and Arthit, Zyzy wanted to tell the others first:

- Rome suddenly became an artist instagram after that incident had become viral until make Bright upset. Bright secretly changed Rome instagram photo profile with his photo. And Bright opens a bar called 'Sexy Party' to become our basecamp.

- Tutah open the Art nail salon. Maybe call his soul there.

- Prem and Wad go to Spain to photograph the sights, maybe for holidays too.

-Aim has been dating May after 4 years not daring to approach May.

- Mamprang and Praepaline go to Singapore to become beautiful model photo.

And while Knot and Tew have happy news that Tew is now 10 weeks pregnant. What Kongpop suffered before, now is experienced by Knot.

And here dejavu drama repeats itself:

"P'Knot, I want that .." pointing to the meatball on Arthit plate. Kongpop is feeding Roong and Knot feeding AOM.

"Here...  I'm good man right," said Arthit give his meatball to Tew.

"The fish ..." Tew asked once again and still obeyed by Arthit.

"Want the rice ....."

"The broccoli also ...."

"The shrimp ....."

"The tomato is also ...."

"Orange juice would also ...."

Almost three quarters of Arthit food and drinks are requested by Tew. Increasingly outrageous Tew demand make Arthit upset.

"Tew ... if so what do I eat?" Now the patience of Arthit is over.

"P 'Arthit just eat what's there."

"You ... lucky to get pregnant, or I'll punish you push-ups."

"P .. I am not a junior student anymore, anyway there is P'Knot who defend me ..."

"You think I'm afraid of Knot hah !!"

"P'Arthit think I'm afraid of P'Arthit ..."

"YOU..."

"Huaa ... huaa ... P'Knot ....." Tew started crying from a scream from Arthit and burst into Knot arms. Knot stopped his activities and stroked Tew back.

"P ... Tew pregnant ..." said Kongpop trying to remind.

"So if he pregnant, he can do anything he want hah?" Arthit said angrily.

"Not.. but pity his baby ..." Kongpop tried to be patient. Knot codes to keep Kongpop in silence.

"Oohh ... so you're more fond of Tew than me, so who's your wife Kong, me or Tew ..." Cracked Arthit.

"Of course P is  my wife."

"Then why you defend Tew..."

"Tew is pregnant P ..."

"You are wicked .... baby your Daddy not love us anymore .... hua ..... hua ..." And now Tew and Arthit cries race again, while Kongpop and Knot just sigh. How to end this drama peacefully?

The drama repeats itself. Do not forget that uke is always right 😆😆😆.

***

Arthit was sulking sullenly, the article last night he expressed his desire to have another child before performing surgical removal of the uterus. Want a girl baby he said. But Kongpop dont wanna, Kongpop still traumatized fear that Arthit will coma as before.

"Why are you so wunky?" Ma asked who saw her son-in-law scowling at the dinner table.

"Kong, do not care anymore about Oon Ma."

"Why ?"

"Oon wants to get pregnant again but Kong does not want, Oon is annoyed, Oon hates him."

"Hush ... Oon can not say that."

"But Ma ..."

"Here Ma teach Oon a way to get it."

***

Today Arthit suprise Kongpop to repeating their honeymoon. Roong and Aom are already keep by Ma. So Arthit is not worried there will be a disturbance in the middle of the road.

The smell of love blossomed around the room, the heat and sweat became the decor of Kongpop room. Ac seems to be disfunctional when lions and tigers are making love.

Kongpop and Arthit are fondling each other. They kissed each other, marking ownership in each of their bodies, inhaling Arthit scent. Kongpop became wild, so far he rarely do night activities, especially since their child was born. Arthit always put their son ahead of him.

"Akh ....." Arthit moan as Kongpop stabbed him deeply. Arthit had thrown out all the condoms for the sake of carrying out his plan.

"Akhh ... Akh ... more Kong ...." Arthit craze, since being Arthit become mother, he always busy and tired. He often refuse Kongpop even though in fact he also wants.

"P .... P ... Akh .... I want more ..." Kongpop moan continuously whisper words that arouse Arthit.

Kongpop do movement in and out with tempo fast slow, fast fast slow, fast fast fast fast slow. Entire Arthit body felt pleasure. This is it. This is what Arthit wants.

"P ... Oh ... P ... Oon ... my Oon .." Kongpop kissed Arthit lips, the jaw line, not to forget the favorite of Kongpop is the white neck of Arthit.

"Kong, more ... harder ...." Shouted Arthit who had no care to be heard by others or not.

"Sure ... P .... your hole .... akh .... I can not stand... I want to ... moreeee..." Kongpop accelerate his movements, his brother was already beating indicating something wanted to get out.

Feeling Kongpop wants to cum, Arthit with his legs tying Kongpop body, not letting him cum outside.

"P .... I want to cum out ... akh please ..."

"Inside .."

"No, outside ... Please P .. I can not hold.. AKH ....." Kongpop spit up the liquid in the Arthit hole.

"YESSS ... I WILL HAVE BABY AGAIN .." Arthit shouted with joy.

Another drama will start from now.