CHAPTER 12 ( ENG )

Finally they arrived the Rome family villa. The villa is not a big villa but enough to accommodate them all.

Arthit's sleepy fatigue immediately headed to the room and fell asleep. Leave Kongpop and his friends to clean up their luggage.

Bright tells them all that Arthit is pregnant, so there's the possibility of Arthit's mood rising down like a rollercoster. At first they did not believe it but after explained by Kongpop finally understood them. Kongpop asks them to understand the arthritic nature of Arthit.

Rome, Tew, Toota and Bright chose to play on the beach while Knot, Wad, Prem and Kongpop chose to rest in the villa.

"How many months is Kong?" Ask Wad who opened the talk of the seme (eitsss do not wrong yes Wad and Prem is equal, so there is no seme or uke among them.)

"Street of the 3rd month" Answer Kongpop.

"It's a Kong miracle." Prem said that still do not believe Arthit that in fact a man can get pregnant. The possibility is only 50% only but Arthit get the magic.

Kongpop nodded in agreement with Prem.

"I never thought any of this would happen P. This is the greatest gift for me."

"You must have Kong." Wad said that knows the magic behavior of pregnant women.

"Ehmm ... but I'm still grateful.This is only 9 months is not comparable to me chasing P'Arthit for years." P'Knot also got sap. "

"Yeah, I'm always looking for him." Say knots put a sour look.

"Hahahaha ..." they laughed in unison. That's the pain of being a Knot's father.

***

Arthit wakes up when it's near midnight. Want to wake Kongpoo but Arthit does not have the heart, because Kongpop seems to have been very tired. Though sleepily, the baby was screaming for food. Arthit went down to the kitchen to see if there was any food there.

"Where are you going?" Asked Rome who left the room because he wanted to pee.

"I am hungry." Arthit answered embarrassed accompanied by the sound of his stomach.

"Okay P, let's go downstairs." Rome could not have let Arthiy alone know that Arthit was in his body.

There was no food in the kitchen, forced Rome to make sandwiches so that Arthit did not starve.

"P, May I ask?" Asked Rome curiously.

"Um ... please." Arthit said as he chewed on his sandwich

"Why is P'Arthit willing to transplant the uterus?" Rome could not deny that he was curious about the reason behind the operation.

"N'Rome, do you know that Suthiluck's family has a big business empire and Kongpop is their only son."

Rome nodded.

"They're very kind to me, they do not even care about their heirs and give Kongpop with me."

Rome took one more time.

"I want to reciprocate their kindness all along and besides I'm also the only Rojnapat boy's son, even though my parents do not talk but I know they want grandchildren who continue Rojnapat's name so I decided to try the operation."

Rome was deeply moved by Arthit's concern for both his parents and his father-in-law.

"How many kids want P?"

"I think two boys are enough, one successor to Suthiluck and one successor Rojnapat.Hilahaa ...."

"I'm sorry P." Tew said that suddenly appeared like a ghost in the middle of the night.

"Oiii ... P'Tew, you just startled me." Rome said that set the heartbeat that had been beating fast due to the arrival of Tew.

"I've forgiven you Nong, and I'm sorry P. P has asked for your food all the time .. Sorry it's not the will of P but the baby's will." Arthit said that showing off his belly began to bulge.

Arthit took Tew's hand and said. "Knot really loves you Tew, Knot just thinks I'm his sister because he's an only child, Prem, Bright and Toota are also his siblings Do not be jealous na ..."

"Sorry P." Tew said embarrassed by his childlike behavior. Arthit stroked Tew's head with affection. Either have to call brother or sister-in-law.

"Do not you sleep?" The word Kongpop that appears because Arthit is not in the room.

"Hush hush there, we're talking about something important." Banish Arthit feel this Kongpop is disturbing.

"Aw I wonder if I was not involved in that important conversation?" Word Kongpop pretending to put on a sad face.

"Been there already ..."

"Okay P." Kongpop approached Arthit and kissed his forehead. Do not forget to kiss Arthit's stomach. "Eat a lot of my baby Daddy is waiting for you in the room."

Rome and Tew laughed at the behavior of Kongpoo who was not willing to be expelled by Arthit. Really a sweet couple.

"P, do I bole know about the uterine transplant procedure?" Tew asked, which still could be heard by the new Kongpop not far from the kitchen. Wow wow good news nih P'Knot.

"Are you serious Tew?" Arthit asks if Knot will agree or not.

"I'm serious P. Please introduce me to the doctor." Arthit saw the seriousness in the eyes of Tew. Inevitably Arthit finally melted as well.

"Beam Barmerre, doctor Beam Barmerre."

AUTHOR :

And this is because I want to pursue a report and want to holiday too then this last chapter in this month and will continue in the next month.

Thanks,
Lazy Writer