CHAPTER 13 ( ENG )

Everything went smoothly during Arthit and Kongpop honeymoon despite some unpleasant events but ended with fun.

They play on the sand beach, there are sunbathing or there is a beach volleyball. Kongpop and Arthit just sit under shady coconut trees while making lovey dovey scene. Eitzzz still in a normal context. Kongpop leaned on the tree and Arthit leaned against the chest of Kongpop field covered in his beach suit. Arthit does not allow a shirtless Kongpop on the beach. Possessive indeed but that's Arthit now.

"Kong, when we come home we'll visit P'kit, I want to see my baby." Arthit said still lazy spoiled by Kongpop who incidentally is his husband.

"Sure P, I can not wait to see him/her." Said Kongpop that rubbed the baby bump Arthit.

"Do you know Tew asked about P'Beam?"

"I heard a little while I was leaving you."

"Is he planning to be like me?"

"I do not know P. But we can only watch them. All the decisions are in their hands. P'Knot and Tew."

"Ehmm ...." Arthit nodded his head.

"He must be weird if he gets pregnant."

Well. Like you P.  Say Kongpop in his heart. Indeed, the Kongpop did not dare to utter it rather than later tears of water beyond the second world war.

"Ehmmm ..." Answer Kongpop as short as possible.

"When can we ......? Forget it." Arthit said sheepishly concealed his point.

"We can ask you later to P'Kit, I can not wait to find out, too." Kongpop kissed softly on Arthit's cheeks.

All the exhaustion of playing on the beach to produce them immediately fell asleep without any noise activity at night. Resting restores their stamina before they do the routine the day after tomorrow.

***

"Kong ..... !!!" Shouted Arthit morning that almost destroyed the house more than malignant wild boar ferocity. The young man who his name being called even though he was ready to go to the office immediately ran to the voice calling him.

"What wrong P ... hah...hah....?" Kongpop said breathlessly set his breath.

"You forgot this ...." Arthit said, showing his baby bump.

"I've been stroking baby before I leave the room."

"Again ..... baby asked for more ...." Arthit whimpered.

Kongpop immediately stroked and kissed Arthit baby bump. "Daddy went to work first, keep your Pho while Daddy work na.."

Arthit smiled with pleasure.

Lately Arthit was acting strangely, always showing off his baby bump all the people he met. Enter the 3rd month baby bump is starting to look a big, initially Arthit feel uncomfortable but over time he likes to show off his baby bump. The daily task Kongpop is to stroke and kiss the baby bump of Arthit at least 10x a day.

"We'll go to doctor Kit."

"Kharp P. I'll pick you up later." Said Kongpop kissed the head of Arthit.

"No... I'm going to your office." Arthit starts to force mode on.

"But P ..."

"I want go ... or you hide something from me." Arthit glared suspiciously.

"No P. I do not hide anything, all right, but P should be taken by P'Jane. Do not go alone P." Kongpop emphasizes every word, what can you do if you have a stubborn wife like Arthit.

"Ok sir." Arthit grins like a 5-year-old child.

***

"Ma .. Oon go first." Arthit said goodbye to her mother-in-law.

"Yeah Oon be careful, if you arrived, do not forget to let Ma know."

"Ma ... this ..." Arthit began to show his baby bump.

"You too, my grandchild." Ma stroked Arthit baby bump.

"I'm leaving Ma." Arthit walked happily to the car that had been prepared by P'Jane. Suthiluck family driver.

"Look at my baby bump, there's a baby in there." Arthit flaunts his belly for the umpteenth time.

"I've seen N'Arthit." P'Jane said trying not to display his bored face.

"Hehehe ... my baby is cute."

How can I say CUTE if only look at his stomach only. Seriously.

"He/She is cute." That's all P'Jane can answer. Because Kongpop has ordered all staff that do not mock Arthit. If not, then the anger Kongpop will they receive.

Soon Arthit was up in front of the Kongpop Office.

"Excuse me, I want to meet Kongpop." Arthit said politely.

"Let me call first."

"Ehm.."

The receptionist immediately called Kongpop.

"Hello Mr. Kongpop."

".........."

"Someone want to see you?"

"........."

"Mr. Arthit."

"........."

"Okay, I'll get him there."

"Wait  miss.. See my baby is cute hehehe ...." Arthit showed his baby bump again. (Author: please Arthit 😑😑😂😂).

"Er ... He/She is cute." The receptionist said after receiving a sharp glance from P'Jane. Anyway to prevent a second world war.

"Let me take you there." The receptionist said it was awkward.

***

"Kong ......" Arthit shouted as he entered the chamber of the CEO assistant that read Kongpop Suthiluck. Inside there are Tew and Aim who are internally becoming assistant to Kongpop. Actually they Kongpop assigned to be Arthit assistant if Arthit is back to work, all keep Arthit and report if there is an unpleasant incident that happened.

"P ... you already here." Kongpop welcomes Arthit with open arms ready to embrace his beloved wife.

"Hehehe ...." Arthit let go of Kongpop hug and once again flaunted his baby bump. P'Jane and the receptionist rushed out of the room, lazy at the behavior of their boss wife.

Kongpop knew his code immediately stroked and kissed Arthit baby bump. Once satisfied with Kongpop, Arthit turns to two people who are sitting in this room.

"Tew ... Aim .... hehehe .... my baby is so cute." Tew and Aim can only look at each other confusely.

Please be patience my friends ....