53

"Are you sure?"

Lee nodded. "Positive."

I groaned. Why does this sorta stuff always happen to us?

And why does it always happen when Percy is out of it?

"That explains a lot really. Why he can't really control water that well. Eh, anyone else know anything?" Zoë questioned.

"Not really. He does have power over the earth. Not very good at controlling it but..." Bianca shrugged. "That's still a power he could have."

I sighed. Chaos?

Yeah Luke?

What are the possibilities that another primordial has a kid?

Hm...Not likely. I mean Percy only survived because Poseidon. I don't really know though.

You're the creator of the universe and you don't know?!

Hey, I don't expect you to know everything.

I'm not the creator of the universe!

He sighed. I'm heading over.

"Welp. Chaos is gonna be here. Apparently he-"

"Why do you want to know if another primordial could have a kid?"

Speak of the devil.

Or in this case, speak of the ancient primordial deity who created the universe and he will appear.

"I don't think Dakota is a son of Poseidon."

"Why?" Chaos raised an eyebrow. "He does have the Earthshaker abilities. And minor...oh."

"Yeah. Don't you think the son of the sea god would have more water based abilities than earth based?"

"Well, Hephaestus is a god of fire. But how many of his children are fire wielders?" Chaos fluffed his wings slightly.

"It's still really weird..." Zoë sighed. "I mean even Theseus had some water powers didn't he? This just seems really fishy."

"Really Zoë? A pun? Who are you, Percy?"

"Chaos, you said your kids die before they're born because of your powers right?" Lee questioned.

He nodded.

"What are we talking about?"

Wait...

"How'd you turn back?" Chaos glared at her.

She turned slightly so she was facing us a bit more. "No idea. But I'm not complaining. So again, what are we talking about?"

Everyone else looked at each other, mouthing 'You tell her'.

And man am I glad she can't see us right now.

Chaos walked over and wrapped a wing around her.

"Well, I figured out a way to restore your eyesight. So I was telling them about it...while you were supposed to be resting."

Chaos then glared at me. Oh come on! What did I do!?

"You were supposed to watch her."

"Stop reading my mind Chaos!"

"Nope."

"Quiet! What were you guys talking about?"

"Well... we're not quite sure Dakota is actually a son of Poseidon."