31

"Is he okay?" I asked.

Lee nodded. "Yeah. He'll be completely fine. We just need to let him sleep."

I breathed out. "That's a relief. I wasn't doubting your guys' skills or anything but..."

"You're worried. We get it Perce." Michael lifted up his medic bag.

Rolling my eyes, I pushed the two out of the room. "I'm always worried about you guys. Now let him relax."

"Shouldn't we do that?" Lee asked. "I mean-"

I closed the door before he could finish that sentence.

"You know you'll probably get Hades for that later right?" Luke asked.

"Yeah. I know." I walked over to his bed before sitting.

Reaching over Luke took my hand and laced his fingers with mine.

"So....what are you going to do today? Cause I'm sure not letting you waste it staying in here with me."

Smiling I leaned over and kissed him. "I'm not wasting it."

He rolled his eyes. "Just go and train or something. We're supposed to be helping them here."

True true.

I pouted. "Fine. But I'm allowed to mother hen all I want."

Getting up, I left the room before he could argue against that.

"Uh, hey Perce?" Beck looked at me.

"What?"

"Leo he...he misses you. He even is making a device to try and find you."

Wait.

"He misses me? He was one of the people who-"

"Most of the senior campers know Dakota was lying. Leo actually realized it the night you left."

My mouth moved but no sound came out.

"You okay?"

I nodded, not trusting myself to get words out. You know considering what just happened.

The door opened. "Great you broke her." Zoë sighed before slapping me.

I shook my head. "Thanks."

"Now what did you do to break her Beck?" She glared.

"Nothing nothing. I just told her that a lot of campers miss her." He held up his hands. "I'm going to go now."

"Same. I'm going to go train some campers or something." I shrugged and exited the cabin.

After making sure I had my mask.

I'm not that stupid.

"Hey Omega!"

I groaned. What now? I've only been out of the cabin for three minutes.

"What?" I looked to my right and saw a partially on fire Leo Valdez.

"So Tide is part of the Army?" He questioned.

I nodded slightly confused. "Yes why?"

"She saved Harley. Can you please tell me where to find her so I can thank her?"

I hesitated for a moment.

I could tell him.

But no. He should have known before. He should have never believed Dakota.

"I'm sorry. She went back to our base planet earlier. But I will pass your thanks along."

His smile fell and he nodded sadly.