14

I ran across the creek pulling water after me as I did.

Thankfully my other powers are capable of keeping my dad, Poseidon but I think you could guess I was referring to him, from sensing me.

Arrows flew towards me. I smirked and formed a shield with the water. Which completely protected me.

Then I blasted it away from me, knocking more arrows out of the air.

Several thuds alerted me to archers falling out of trees. Hit by water with more power behind it than a power washer tends to do that.

All of a sudden a twig snapped behind me.

I whirled around and held my sword in a defensive position.

"Whoa. Don't kill me." Bianca held her hands up in surrender.

I breathed out and lowered my sword. "Let's go."

We took off towards the Fist.

Strangely enough the rest of the way was clear.

"You sensing anyone?" I asked.

Bianca didn't respond at first but she did eventually.

"No. Probably a trap."

I nodded. "Is the coast clear?" I knelt down.

"Yeah. But be careful. Don't overshoot or anything."

I closed my eyes. "I might pass out soon after so you'll have to get it back."

"Affirmative." She took a step back.

You see I developed a technique that allowed me to go a good distance through obstacles in a single bound.

But the further the distance and/or the more obstacles the more power I have to use.

And since we're in the woods...well, you get it.

"Wait. Why don't you go Chaon?"

"Don't want them to know me and Omega are..." I trailed of in case anyone happened to be listening.

In my Chaon form I have a lot more energy, being my more primordial form.

But I have more control in my normal form.

I pushed a blast of water vapor under me while simultaneously phasing my body into vapor.

Landing near the flag I had to focus to turn solid. Huh. That doesn't usually happen.

Grabbing it I took off back towards Bianca.

When the ground started shaking.

Dakota was standing across from me. "Earthquake. Just try and run."

I noticed his band of thugs stumbling. So he doesn't have precision control.

I smirked. "Okay."

My feet weren't bothered by the shaking ground. And so I didn't stumble.

Daughter of the Earthshaker against the Son of the Earthshaker.

One of which has a lot more experience.

Wonder how that worked out.

"Angel!" I yelled starting to feel the aftereffects.

"I've got you." Zoë was beside me. She took most of my weight as Bianca took the flag.

The last thing I remembered was her running back towards the creek.

Then I passed out.

Luke