3

We were dumped out onto the marble floor of the Olympian throne room.

Thankfully my dad was kind enough to actually make sure we were cloaked and masked first.

"Who dares interrupt a meeting of the Olympian council?!" Zeus boomed.

"Still as dramatic as always I see. Oh and thanks for ruining my prank." I pouted.

"Oh. You." He leaned back in his throne.

"Thanks to you I couldn't get back at Alpha."

"Who are you?" Athena asked. I turned to the goddess.

"My apologies. I am Commander Chaotic Omega, leader of the Army of Chaos."

Athena appeared to be filing away this information for later.

"And the others?"

I waved them forward.

"Chaotic Alpha. Second in command." Luke.

"Chaotic Stellar." Zoë.

"Chaotic Angel." Bianca.

"Chaotic Gemini." Castor.

"Chaotic Fletch." Lee.

"Chaotic Arrow." Michael.

"Chaotic Forge." Beckendorf. My dad unlocked his fire powers so he's literally a walking forge.

"Chaotic Siren." Silena.

"Chaotic Fury." Ethan. I wanted to call him Pirate but no. He didn't like that. So I named him after Nick Fury.

"Why do you wear masks? And cloaks are so last season." Aphrodite was observing us with interest.

"Masks are because we wish to hide our identities. Cloaks are just for when we want to walk without masks, so we can still hide our face." Silena came back with a reason that didn't seem that rude.

Hades is awfully silent today. I look over to see him locked in a conversation with Hestia.

Well okay.

"Where is Lord Poseidon?" I tilted my head towards his empty throne.

"Today is the anniversary of his daughter's presumed death." Hera glared over at Hades. Guess he wouldn't tell anyone.

"Oh. My condolences." I bowed my head, but on the inside I was seething.

So he cares now that I'm 'dead.' Where was that concern when I was actually living?

Luke placed a hand on my shoulder. I released the breath I didn't know I was holding.

"I believe we should depart for Camp Half-Blood." Luke took charge.

"Yes, we should." I ratified.

"I believe we should accompany you." Zeus stood.

All of the gods stood.

"Close your eyes." Zeus commanded.

Technically we can look at the gods' true form. My dad wouldn't send us into battle with a weakness like that.

But we did so anyway.

We appeared right outside the borders of Camp.

My first thought? Pelus has gotten bigger.

He was at least twice his size from the last time I saw him.

Another flash of light and the unmistakable scent of the sea permeated the area.

Poseidon was standing in front of us. But I barely recognized him.

His hair was grayish white, instead of black.

His normally bright sea green eyes were dark and muddy.

And even his clothes were completely different.

A dark suit with a sea green shirt. No hat. Dress shoes.

"Lord Poseidon." I bowed my head.

"You are?" He seemed tired. Like there was nothing good left in the world.

"Commander Chaotic Omega, of the Army of Chaos."

"Oh. I know this is stupid of me but do you have any word on my daughter Perseus Jackson?" His eyes lit up with hope.

"I am sorry Lord Poseidon, I have not set foot on Earth for a long time." He nodded the light extinguished from his eyes.

"I expected as much." He sighed.

Luke elbowed me.

What?

I can't believe you just did that! He's your dad!

The dad who practically disowned me. I broke the mind link.

"My lords and ladies, what brings you here?" Chiron stepped over the border, bow hanging loosely in his hand.

"Chiron, a war is coming and Chaos has sent some people to help." Zeus explained.

"Hello Chiron. I am Commander Chaotic Omega. Please just call me Omega."

"Okay then. Please follow me." Chiron led the way into the camp pausing just past the border.

"We all have permission to enter." I said and he nodded continuing on.

Zoë sped up till she was even with me.

"Are you okay?" She looked over at me.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I replied in a whisper, implying she should do the same.

"We all know what happened. Your dad told us to make sure you were okay." Zoë slung an arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah well I'm fine." I moved letting her arm drop.

"This place hasn't changed very much." Luke was on my other side now.

They're boxing me in.

"Yeah. Just a few more cabins. I think most of them choose to stay at Camp Jupiter."

Even before I left most people chose Camp Jupiter because they lived closer or enjoyed that area of the country more.

"Who are these people?" My half brother asked. Yeah, Dakota remember him?

"How old are you?" I asked curiously.

He looks the same, must have been made immortal.

"Eighteen almost nineteen, immortal at fourteen. Why?"

"Because you act like a two year old."

Zoë sniggered along with Bianca.

"Why are you insulting Alpha?"

"Hey!"

"Again who are they?" Dakota asked.

"We are the elite squad of the Army of Chaos."

"I wasn't asking you. And who's Chaos?"

"I am."

Hi guys.

Short AN today because I have a speech for school. Wish me luck.

And maybe hope I don't have a panic attack because there are going to be at least 335 people there.

See yah next week