9

I fell back onto my bed. How can I explain this without telling him my dream?

Right about now I'm glad my wings healed as I slept.

Having primordial blood and godly blood really speeds up healing. Especially when I'm sleeping.

"I'm waiting." Luke stood staring down at me.

"I had to." I blurted out without thinking it over.

"What!?" He looked at me alarmed.

"Dreams, Luke. When I was tortured he would sometimes place me in a fake reality. Then I would..." I trailed off. It's too horrible to say aloud.

"What would you do?" He gently pressed the topic.

I sat up staring straight into his eyes, "I would kill everyone I care about."

For some reason those dreams just randomly happen. They aren't every night. They actually happen really rarely.

"Percy." Luke sat next to me, wrapping an arm around me.

"I'm sorry Luke" I rested my head on his shoulder.

The thing is this dream was very specific.

And the person I killed first...was Luke.

"Just don't do it again. Tell us. Or pinch yourself." He turned his head.

"Okay."

The conch blew for lunch. Luke stood up before hoisting me up.

"Zoë might have to reveal herself. She was yelling at Dakota for disrespecting Artemis."

"And she slipped into old English?" He nodded.

I grabbed a cloak that actually had sleeves instead of a normal one that was just like a blanket with a hood.

"Bianca wants to reveal herself too. Her and Nico took on the skeleton warriors."

I fastened on my mask.

"Okay let's get to lunch." I looked up at Luke. Stupid height difference.

He smiled, "Proceed my fair commander."
Hitting him on the arm I walked out.

He closed the door behind him.

We walked side by side to the dining pavilion where everyone stared at us.

Bianca walked over. "Can I-"

I nodded my head. She squealed happily and hugged me. "Tell Stellar she can too."

Bianca ran over to her friend and 'sister' before dragging her to the front.

"Some of you wonder who we are. Well, our commander has given me and Stellar permission to reveal ourselves."

She smiled widely at me. "I am a demigod myself. I never attended as a camper. However I was a Hunter." She reached up and took off her mask.

Nico tumbled out of a shadow and tackled Bianca.

She was laughing wildly as she hugged her brother.

Standing she finally introduced herself. "I am Bianca di Angelo. Daughter of Hades."

She stepped backwards whispering to Nico. Zoë stepped forward.

"Some may know me. I was not a demigod. Nor mortal. I was the daughter of Atlas and the former Lieutenant of the Hunters." She took of her mask.

"I am Zoë Nightshade. Former Hesperide."

The entirety of the Hunters surged forward to embrace their former sister. Artemis even flashed in to hug one of her best friends.