45

I knocked on the door to Bianca's room.

"Who is it?" Hades asked.

"Percy."

"Come in."

Well. Not like I was going to stay out.

I opened the door and walked in.

Only to see something sorta like Luke saw.

And now I now why he wanted to get a camera.

Hades was being a momma bear.

And it's sooooo adorable.

"Say anything and I will kill you."

I chuckled and walked over to the bed. "You really want to risk that? Both my dads would kill you."

"You aren't wrong. But I do have an image to protect."

I wrapped my arms around him. What? He deserves a hug.

"I don't think anybody would judge you for acting like this. I'm pretty sure Chaos wouldn't let them. Probably hurt them. Or threaten them."

My uncle simply shook his head and laughed softly.

"And I'd hurt them too." I added.

"Thank you Percy. But that won't be necessary."

I shifted my gaze to Bianca. Despite everything, she seemed to be resting somewhat peacefully.

"I used my powers to let her sleep without nightmares. I just hope it holds."

"It should...but two things. How is she and what are you going to do to Dakota cause I want in."

"Percy, you have a better handle than I ever will on how she is. You have lived with her for so much longer than me and you've went through the same thing.  As for Dakota..."

His eyes took on a dark glint. One darker than usual.

"Oh. I have quite a few ideas on what to do with that boy...some of them I'll probably discuss with your father. Chaos I mean. Actually I may ask Poseidon as well."

"Well, if you want to throw him in the Void..." A grin spread across my face. "Just ask. I can second the motion."

Hades stared at me. "Percy, I've never seen you like this. Not even when I took your mother."

I shook my head. "That's the thing. You didn't hurt her. Dakota hurt Bianca. And I'm pretty sure you know that I hate seeing my family hurt."

I stared him right in the eyes. "And I won't let the people who hurt them get away with it."

Luke

Sighing I knocked on Zoë door. Again.

Like this is the twentieth time.

And Percy already went to Bianca's room.

And I don't know what the Hades is going on.

All I know is Dakota hurt Bianca really badly.

And it had an effect on Percy...

I'll ask her about it later.

"Go away..."

Well. At least she responded.

"Nope. Percy told me to check in on you. She's worried."

"I'm not letting you in Luke."

I smiled. Zoë's door doesn't have the same enchantment as Percy's...

Not that I've ever tried to sneak into Percy's room or anything.

Anyway...I placed my hand on the knob and focused until I heard a click.

I pulled open the door...and paused.

Only a few things weren't out of place.

The door, the bed which was set into the wall, and the light.

Everything else...

Well. It was a disaster area.

And Zoë?

She was leaning against a wall, her eyes red.

"I'm going to murder you." She threatened, but I could tell she didn't mean it.

Carefully, I picked my way over to her and I knelt.

"Hey, you okay?"

She nodded.

Why do I even bother?

"I know that's a lie. I'm a son of Hermes, Zoë. I can tell."

She sighed. "She joined the Hunt Luke. I was Lieutenant. So I still feel responsible for her."

Reaching back, she began to take out her braid. I remained silent.

After she was done, she shook her head so her hair would do... something.

I don't really know why she did it nor do I care.

"So will you be okay? I don't know what happened. Chaos refuses to tell me, Percy won't either, and I'm pretty sure it's bad."

"Luke...it is. Believe me. Percy only told me because, well...she trusted me. Same with Bianca and Silena. I'm pretty sure Chaos only figured it out recently."

I sighed. Typical of Percy.

"And I'll be fine Luke. Once I murder several people. Then convince Hades to bring them back to life so I can kill them all over again."

And yikes.

This has to be bad.

Like really bad.

"What happened?"

"If I tell you...Percy will kill me. If I don't tell you... you'll probably never know." She said softly, thinking it over.

"If Percy doesn't want me to know that bad, then don't tell me. She can tell me whenever she wants to."

See. I'm being-

"Ugh." I groaned, gripping my head.

"Luke? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just a headache."

"With you it's never 'just a headache'. Now look at me." She forcibly turned my head so I was staring her in the eyes.

Another wave of pain washed through my skull.

And then I was pinned down, an arrow at my throat.

"What the Hades Zoë!? Get off of me!"

"No!" She growled. "I'm not going to let you keep playing us!"

Okay. What?

Then another wave of pain.

And I kinda think I know why Zoë's acting like this.

Cause in the reflection of the silver arrow...

No.

Nope.

That isn't even possible.

"If you don't tell me exactly what you've been doing, I will kill you Luke. No matter who you are to Percy."

And by now I don't even have to say it do I?

Pain.

But there was something different this time.

"It is a wonderful day outside isn't it? A wonderful day for you to die."

Dun dun dun!

There you guys go!

Enjoy!

And why am I yelling!

Cause I'm happy I got this done in time!

And does anybody got any one shot ideas for the one shot book that goes with this!

Cause I'm bored!

Also three day weekend! Yay!!!!!

So see yah!!!