19

Sound off. I ordered over the mind link.

Stellar.

Angel.

Fletch.

Arrow.

Fury.

Gemini.

Forge.

Alpha.

Siren.

Okay guys so what was that? I asked

No idea. It wasn't Chaos but he is terrifying.

Yes!!!!!!!!!! My ship lives!!!!!!!!

Siren! Stop! Or I won't let you and Forge see each other for ten Earth years.

Fine. She huffed.

I don't want any T-shirts.

Back on topic. Why are you calling us by our codenames? That was Fury. Agh! Ethan. It was Ethan.

I don't know. But when do I?

On our actual topic, what was that? Luke asked.

I think Cabin Nine had an accident.

How can you tell Angel?

Stop Percy. And the fact most of the surrounding area is on fire helps.

What?! Again? Seriously?

You need to get out here. Dakota can't get close enough to put it out.

Wait. What? That makes no sense.

He should be fireproof. With the sea running through our veins even lava is only warm.

So if you accidentally drop something metal in the fire ask me or a Cyclops or Leo to get it for you.

Remember. Fire is bad. And you should never play with it.

What was that?

A little voice in the back of my head said, A legal disclaimer. Now get out there!

Jeez. Fine. Man is my conscious pushy or what?

I ran out the door and sure enough most of the area was on fire.

Dakota was having trouble concentrating and the water would fall before it even got close to the flames.

The rest of the campers had set up a bucket brigade but it wasn't doing nearly enough.

I ran down towards Cabin Nine.

"Harley's still in there!" Nyssa yelled.

Normally I think Leo would have ran in. But judging by the fact he is unconscious on the ground I figured he wouldn't be much help.

"I'll be back in a minute." I ran into the burning cabin and saw Harley laying in the ground, by what I presume to be the source if the fire.

Oh and he was unconscious. But it seems he was able to clear away all flammable material from him before passing out.

I knelt down and lifted the thirteen year old.

Man is he heavy.

Well then again he literally puts most mortal men to shame.

They have to be strong with all the work they do.

I quickly exited the cabin. Whose bright idea was it to put tar on the walls?!