71 - Another Nightmare

I'm back in the woods, not sure if this is Monster Hell or if this is someplace new. Someplace else. I start walking at a brisk pace, hoping beyond hope that I can get out of here and get back to safety, back to Habit and the others.

That's when I hear someone laughing. And it sounds like it's the Observer bitchlips. I start shaking, fear gripping my heart like a vice. I can't fight him, I can't face the Observer alone. He's strong, and has the bonus of being not human.

And he knows that I'm scared of him.

I break into a sprint and weave my way through the woods, heart in my throat. Footsteps pound behind me and I run harder and harder, my legs burning. I know I can make it, I know I can make it.

Suddenly, I'm thrown to the ground with enough force to knock the air out of me.  More laughter, and then they encircle me. And as I slowly get up, I'm hit in the face hard enough to flip me onto my back. Even more laughter.

"Hello, y/n," says the Observer. "How are you feeling?" Then he cackles, placing his hands on his cheeks.

"Fuck you," I growl.

"Well, that's not very nice," he says, waving a finger at me.

I glare at them. "What the hell do you want?" I rise to my feet and square off with him.

"You," he says.

"I'm taken. Go bother somebody else."

He steps forward and waits for me to back down, but I don't. I won't. He smiles.

"I like you, y/n," he says. "You actually have balls, which is something that your friends seem to lack."

"Don't talk shit about my friends."

"Believe it or not, my dear, I just came to talk." He clears his throat. "Your friend Vinny is in Monster Hell, and the only way to get him back is to have your demonic plaything go fetch him."

"Why tell me this? Why help us?"

He shrugs. "You needed help, so I helped. But don't expect it to happen again. Outside forces are at play here, and once he finds out that you've gotten Vinny back, he's gonna be very mad."

"He who?"

The Observer smiles. "I think you know who."

____________________
A/N: The Observer helped you? What's he gonna want in return? I guess we'll have to find out, now won't we?

I'm also gonna go back to writing Habit as he is instead of always a loving marshmallow. I really don't want to mess up Habit.

Any ideas for the next story name? I'm thinking about maybe calling it Feared, what do you think? Lemme know in the comments section below! Don't forget to vote too, it helps spread this virus that the MH guys created!

Xoxoxoxo ....